If you're an iPhone user, you'll find the just-released iOS 4.2 a solid, mildly useful new system update. There's nothing earth-shaking here, and nothing as significant as the multitasking features and folders that iOS 4.2 adds to the iPad.
Apple released iOS 4.2 into the wild about 24 hours ago, and users installing the software update have found improved HTML 5 features, quirky bugs and limited AirPlay support.
Apple has finally released the highly-anticipated iOS 4.2. While the attention around iOS 4.2 has been focused on the enhancements and new features -- particularly for the iPad, the update also fixes more than 80 vulnerabilities in the iPhone, iPod, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW