The maker of a widely used electronic lock has taken issue with a security company's criticism of one of its flagship products.
Security researchers have found that many satellite communication systems have vulnerabilities and design flaws that can let remote attackers intercept, manipulate, block and in some cases take full control of critical communications.
A mobile application designed to make it easier for RSA Conference 2014 attendees to navigate the event and interact with their peers exposes personal information, according to researchers from security firm IOActive.
Dozens of self-signed SSL certificates created to impersonate banking, e-commerce and social networking websites have been found on the Web. The certificates don't pose a big threat to browser users, but could be used to launch man-in-the-middle atta...
A security analysis of mobile banking apps for iOS devices from 60 financial institutions around the world has revealed that many were vulnerable to various attacks and exposed sensitive information.
Two security researchers at Defcon on Friday revealed the methods they used to hack into car computers and take over the steering, acceleration, brakes and other important functions.
Sensors widely used in the energy industry to monitor industrial processes are vulnerable to attack from 40 miles away using radio transmitters, according to alarming new research.
Devices used by many radio and TV stations to broadcast emergency messages as part of the U.S. Emergency Alert System (EAS) contain critical vulnerabilities that expose them to remote hacker attacks, according to researchers from security consultancy...
Hackers from China breached the computer network of The New York Times and stole passwords that allowed them to gain access to computers and email accounts for a period of four months, the newspaper reported late Wednesday.
ReVuln, a Malta-based security startup that specializes in vulnerability research, is working on a product that could allow companies to protect their SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) software installations against entire classes of v...
Users who signed into third-party Web or mobile applications using their Twitter accounts might have given those applications access to their Twitter private "direct" messages without knowing it, according to Cesar Cerrudo, the chief technology offic...
An increasing number of vulnerability researchers will focus their attention on industrial control systems (ICS) in the year to come, but so will cyberattackers, security experts believe.
A security researcher claims that he found 23 vulnerabilities in industrial control software from several vendors after a different security company last week showcased vulnerabilities in applications from some of the same manufacturers, but chose no...
CoDeSys, a piece of software running on industrial control systems (ICS) from over 200 vendors contains a vulnerability that allows potential attackers to execute sensitive commands on the vulnerable devices without the need for authentication, accor...
Barnaby Jack hit the jackpot at Black Hat on Wednesday. Twice.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW