The maker of a widely used electronic lock has taken issue with a security company's criticism of one of its flagship products.
Security researchers have found that many satellite communication systems have vulnerabilities and design flaws that can let remote attackers intercept, manipulate, block and in some cases take full control of critical communications.
A mobile application designed to make it easier for RSA Conference 2014 attendees to navigate the event and interact with their peers exposes personal information, according to researchers from security firm IOActive.
Dozens of self-signed SSL certificates created to impersonate banking, e-commerce and social networking websites have been found on the Web. The certificates don't pose a big threat to browser users, but could be used to launch man-in-the-middle atta...
A security analysis of mobile banking apps for iOS devices from 60 financial institutions around the world has revealed that many were vulnerable to various attacks and exposed sensitive information.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT