The maker of a widely used electronic lock has taken issue with a security company's criticism of one of its flagship products.
Security researchers have found that many satellite communication systems have vulnerabilities and design flaws that can let remote attackers intercept, manipulate, block and in some cases take full control of critical communications.
A mobile application designed to make it easier for RSA Conference 2014 attendees to navigate the event and interact with their peers exposes personal information, according to researchers from security firm IOActive.
Dozens of self-signed SSL certificates created to impersonate banking, e-commerce and social networking websites have been found on the Web. The certificates don't pose a big threat to browser users, but could be used to launch man-in-the-middle atta...
A security analysis of mobile banking apps for iOS devices from 60 financial institutions around the world has revealed that many were vulnerable to various attacks and exposed sensitive information.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDrupal Developer - ContractACT
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- FTCRM ConsultantWA
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- TPSenior Automation Test EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Application DeliveryVIC
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- TPProgram Control ManagerSA
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW