Computer stocks sagged Friday morning in the wake of continuing economic worries and mixed financial news from hardware and software vendors this week.
Intuit is planning to discontinue two applications small businesses use to monitor hours and billing, to the consternation of some users who feel the decision came too abruptly.
H&R Block's (HRB) virtualization project -- a CIO 100 Award winner this year -- is putting thin clients in the tax preparer's thousands of retail stores in an effort to simplify its operating environment and cut expenses. The change should also help ...
An Ohio man has pleaded guilty to selling more than US$1 million worth of counterfeit financial and tax preparation software on eBay, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A California class action lawsuit puts Apple at the center of a conspiracy involving Google, Adobe, Intel and others to keep employee wages down.
A Michigan woman pleaded guilty Wednesday to a charge related to selling more than US$400,000 worth of counterfeit software on a website, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Salesforce.com and Intuit will announce Friday that they plan to integrate their respective CRM (customer relationship management) and QuickBooks accounting applications, in an alliance meant to further win the hearts and pocketbooks of the world's m...
Most U.S. residents would be happy to get a few thousand dollars back from the Internal Revenue Service at tax time. But a snafu in some Intuit software recently resulted in a number of Ohio residents receiving letters indicating that eye-popping sum...
TaxActDeluxe has been the budget tax-software option for some time now, but can it handle business taxes? The answer is yes -- but only if you don't need a heap of guidance and you can make do with limited data-import features.
Online applications vendor Zoho is continuing to bring its CRM (customer relationship management) software up to par with longer-established offerings, announcing this week that it has completed integrations with QuickBooks and a number of telephony ...
Google, Apple and several other companies have reached a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice over charges that they agreed not to hire away high-profile workers from each other.
The U.S. Department of Justice is nearing a settlement with technology vendors including Apple, Google and others over an investigation of their hiring practices, according to a report.
Microsoft said today that it will pull the plug on its Money personal finance program at the end of this month, citing competition from banks, brokerage firms and unspecified Web sites as the reason.
Intuit has agreed to buy online payroll provider PayCycle for US$170 million in a move to expand its software-as-a-service offerings for smaller businesses, Intuit said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD