If you're moving into the cloud, check your legacy management style at the door.
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
Amazon.com has introduced a card reader coupled with smartphone and tablet apps that aim to provide small businesses with a way to accept payments on these devices.
Global spending on public cloud services reached US$45.7 billion last year and will experience a 23 percent compound annual growth rate through 2018, according to analyst firm IDC.
Intuit is expanding its consumer and small-business financial services to tablets and smartphones with its purchase of mobile bill pay provider Check for approximately US$360 million.
As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- TPBusiness Transition Program ManagerVIC
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW