A so-called spearphishing attack on ICANN has compromised the email credentials of several ICANN staff members and allowed the attacker access to user information, including email and postal addresses.
A newly discovered malware program designed to infect Linux systems is tied to a sophisticated cyberespionage operation of Russian origin dubbed Epic Turla, security researchers found.
Many gamers couldn't access Sony's PlayStation Network (PSN) for hours on Sunday evening after an apparent attack against the service. The PlayStation Store was also reportedly affected.
A malware program with data wiping functionality that was recently used to attack Sony Pictures Entertainment bears technical similarities to destructive malware that affected organizations in South Korea and the Middle East in the past.
North Korea, for the first time, has denied involvement in the recent cyber attack that hit Sony Pictures.
The destructive malware program that the FBI alerted some companies about this week was likely used against Sony Pictures Entertainment, according to technical evidence found by researchers in the program's code.
Industrial control systems have been at the center of some scary security stories recently, but investigating malware infections in such environments is not easy because analysts often having a hard time telling suspicious and good files apart.
For the past two years, a team of Iranian hackers has compromised computers and networks belonging to over 50 organizations from 16 countries, including airlines, defense contractors, universities, military installations, hospitals, airports, telecom...
A hacker group called the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) scared visitors to several news websites on Thursday by posting rogue pop-up messages saying they'd been hacked.
Over 23,000 Web servers were infected with a backdoor called CryptoPHP that's bundled with pirated themes and plug-ins for popular content management systems.
Siemens released security updates for several of its SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) products for industrial environments, in order to fix critical vulnerabilities that may have been exploited in recent attacks.
Antivirus firm Bitdefender unveiled a hardware security appliance for home networks Tuesday that aims to protect devices by scanning network traffic to detect and block potential security threats.
After Symantec blew the lid on Regin on Sunday, computer security experts and companies are revealing information that has lead to suspicions that the U.S. and U.K. are involved.
For the first time since Stuxnet was discovered in 2010, researchers have publicly named the worm's original victims: five Iranian companies involved in industrial automation.
A multi-year study of cyberattacks against 10 activist and human rights groups shows they're hit with the same types of intrusions as large organizations but have far fewer resources to defend themselves.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Twitter mulling big changes to how you view tweets
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did
- Amazon and Google aren't the only ones with a delivery drone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW