Payment card data was stolen during the past three months from several dozen retailers that had their point-of-sale systems infected with a memory-scraping malware program called ChewBacca.
GoDaddy has acknowledged that one of its employees fell victim to a social engineering attack allowing a hacker to take over a customer's domain names and eventually extort a coveted Twitter user name from him. PayPal, which the victim claimed also p...
The official Angry Birds website was defaced by hackers following reports that U.S. and U.K. intelligence agencies have been collecting user information from the game and other popular mobile apps.
Eleven people were charged in the U.S., India, China and Romania for their suspected involvement with websites offering email hacking services.
Michaels, a large U.S.-based arts and craft store chain, said Saturday it is investigating a possible data breach after suspicious activity was detected on payment cards used at its stores.
A Romanian man was arrested this week under suspicion that he is the hacker known online as Guccifer who hacked into the online accounts of various public figures and politicians, including former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell and members of t...
The software used by many wireless IP cameras manufactured by Foscam Digital Technologies have a vulnerability that allows remote users to access their video streams and take snapshots without proper authentication.
Neiman Marcus was unaware attackers had harvested payment card details until six weeks after the activity had ended, when its merchant processor zeroed in on a fraudulent spending pattern.
At least three security companies have scrubbed information related to Target from the Web, highlighting the ongoing sensitivity around one of the largest-ever data breaches.
After hijacking several of Microsoft's Twitter accounts and compromising its official blog over the past two weeks, the Syrian Electronic Army hacked into the Microsoft Office Blogs site Monday.
A Los Angeles security company has named a second individual living in Eastern Europe whom they suspect coded malicious software that was modified and used against Target.
Cybercriminals have stolen payment card data from six more U.S. retailers using similar point-of-sale malware that compromised Target, a computer crime intelligence company said Friday.
U.S. President Barack Obama failed to address the National Security Agency's reported efforts to weaken encryption standards and circumvent online encryption technologies in a speech Friday about surveillance reform.
Neiman Marcus apologized on Thursday for a data breach that compromised payment card numbers, saying Social Security numbers and birth dates appear to be safe.
The stolen credit card numbers of millions of Target shoppers took an international trip -- to Russia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Bose QuietComfort 25 review: A traveller's companion
- 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung attacks Chinese rivals with new mid-range Galaxy phones
- Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Oppo R5: World's thinnest phone at 4.85mm coming to Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW