Hackers will put Internet-connected embedded devices to the test at the DefCon 23 security conference in August. Judging by the results of previous Internet-of-Things security reviews, prepare for flaws galore.
Cybercriminals are increasingly copying cyberespionage groups in using targeted attacks against their victims instead of large-scale, indiscriminate infection campaigns.
TheCartPress, an e-commerce plug-in used on thousands of WordPress-based websites, has several high-risk vulnerabilities.
The software that controls wireless networking chipsets made by Realtek Semiconductor contains a critical vulnerability that could allow attackers to compromise home routers.
The group of attackers behind cyberintrusions at the White House and the Department of State last year used malware that bears strong similarities to cyberespionage tools suspected to be of Russian origin.
Ambiguous WordPress documentation led many plug-in and theme developers to make an error that exposed websites to cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
Even though its activities were exposed last year, a cyberespionage group dubbed Pawn Storm has ramped up its efforts over the past few months, targeting NATO members and potentially the White House.
IBM has joined an increasing number of vendors who are pushing for real-time cybersecurity information sharing among private and public organizations, researchers and other network defenders.
Point-of-Sale (PoS) terminals have become an attractive target for hackers over the past year, reflected in the increasing number of RAM-scraping programs that steal payment card information from the memory of such systems.
Web application attacks, point-of-sale intrusions, cyberespionage and crimeware were the leading causes of confirmed data breaches last year.
French-language TV network TV5Monde was hit by a crippling cyberattack Wednesday that disrupted broadcasting across its channels and also involved the hijacking of its website and social media accounts.
A vulnerability in the popular WP Super Cache plug-in for WordPress could allow attackers to inject malicious scripts into websites. The scripts, when loaded by administrators, could trigger unauthorized actions.
In the latest blow to Internet of Things (IoT) security, an analysis of smart home devices has found flaws that could give attackers access to sensitive data or allow them to control door locks and sensors.
A new open-source tool can periodically scan an area for rogue Wi-Fi access points and can alert network administrators if any are found.
For the past two years, a cyberespionage group that likely operates from Lebanon has hacked into hundreds of defense contractors, telecommunications operators, media groups and educational organizations from at least 10 countries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT