Neiman Marcus has revised downward the number of credit and debit cards exposed in a data breach, from 1.1 million to 350,000, according to a notice posted Friday on its website.
Personal records for more than 309,000 students and staff were exposed this week in a "sophisticated" database attack at the University of Maryland, the university said Wednesday.
Technical details about a vulnerability in Linksys routers that's being exploited by a new worm have been released Sunday along with a proof-of-concept exploit and a larger than earlier expected list of potentially vulnerable device models.
A self-replicating program is infecting Linksys routers by exploiting an authentication bypass vulnerability in various models from the vendor's E-Series product line.
A cyberattack against the Veteran of Foreign Wars website, believed to have been initiated in China, may have sought to spy on U.S. military members, security company FireEye said Thursday.
A cyberespionage operation that used highly sophisticated multi-platform malware went undetected for more than five years and compromised computers belonging to hundreds of government and private organizations in more than 30 countries.
Attacks recently observed in Poland involved cybercriminals hacking into home routers and changing their DNS settings so they can intercept user connections to online banking sites.
The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA), a group of hackers who have made a habit of hijacking high-profile domain names, managed to change the domain registration information for Facebook.com, but failed to redirect the domain to a different server.
Lodgers at Holiday Inns, Marriott and Renaissance hotels may have had their payment card details compromised following a new disclosure on Monday of suspected point-of-sale device attacks.
Retailers will face an increased risk of data breaches after Microsoft ends support for Windows XP, a version of which powers the majority of modern cash registers, security vendor Symantec warned in a report published Monday.
Belgian cryptographer Jean-Jacques Quisquater had his personal computer infected with malware as the result of a targeted attack that's believed to be related to a security breach discovered last year at Belgian telecommunications group Belgacom. Acc...
Payment card data was stolen during the past three months from several dozen retailers that had their point-of-sale systems infected with a memory-scraping malware program called ChewBacca.
GoDaddy has acknowledged that one of its employees fell victim to a social engineering attack allowing a hacker to take over a customer's domain names and eventually extort a coveted Twitter user name from him. PayPal, which the victim claimed also p...
The official Angry Birds website was defaced by hackers following reports that U.S. and U.K. intelligence agencies have been collecting user information from the game and other popular mobile apps.
Eleven people were charged in the U.S., India, China and Romania for their suspected involvement with websites offering email hacking services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCBPM ConsultantVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC