Neiman Marcus has revised downward the number of credit and debit cards exposed in a data breach, from 1.1 million to 350,000, according to a notice posted Friday on its website.
Personal records for more than 309,000 students and staff were exposed this week in a "sophisticated" database attack at the University of Maryland, the university said Wednesday.
Technical details about a vulnerability in Linksys routers that's being exploited by a new worm have been released Sunday along with a proof-of-concept exploit and a larger than earlier expected list of potentially vulnerable device models.
A self-replicating program is infecting Linksys routers by exploiting an authentication bypass vulnerability in various models from the vendor's E-Series product line.
A cyberattack against the Veteran of Foreign Wars website, believed to have been initiated in China, may have sought to spy on U.S. military members, security company FireEye said Thursday.
A cyberespionage operation that used highly sophisticated multi-platform malware went undetected for more than five years and compromised computers belonging to hundreds of government and private organizations in more than 30 countries.
Attacks recently observed in Poland involved cybercriminals hacking into home routers and changing their DNS settings so they can intercept user connections to online banking sites.
The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA), a group of hackers who have made a habit of hijacking high-profile domain names, managed to change the domain registration information for Facebook.com, but failed to redirect the domain to a different server.
Lodgers at Holiday Inns, Marriott and Renaissance hotels may have had their payment card details compromised following a new disclosure on Monday of suspected point-of-sale device attacks.
Retailers will face an increased risk of data breaches after Microsoft ends support for Windows XP, a version of which powers the majority of modern cash registers, security vendor Symantec warned in a report published Monday.
Belgian cryptographer Jean-Jacques Quisquater had his personal computer infected with malware as the result of a targeted attack that's believed to be related to a security breach discovered last year at Belgian telecommunications group Belgacom. Acc...
Payment card data was stolen during the past three months from several dozen retailers that had their point-of-sale systems infected with a memory-scraping malware program called ChewBacca.
GoDaddy has acknowledged that one of its employees fell victim to a social engineering attack allowing a hacker to take over a customer's domain names and eventually extort a coveted Twitter user name from him. PayPal, which the victim claimed also p...
The official Angry Birds website was defaced by hackers following reports that U.S. and U.K. intelligence agencies have been collecting user information from the game and other popular mobile apps.
Eleven people were charged in the U.S., India, China and Romania for their suspected involvement with websites offering email hacking services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTApplication AdministratorACT