Attackers are actively exploiting a known vulnerability to compromise JBoss Java EE application servers that expose the HTTP Invoker service to the Internet in an insecure manner.
A group of hackers claim to have exploited an undocumented vulnerability in the vBulletin Internet forum software in order to break into the MacRumors.com and vBulletin.com forums.
A Chicago-based company that runs derivatives exchanges has said it was the victim of a July cyberattack that compromised customer information.
British intelligence agency Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) reportedly used spoofed LinkedIn and Slashdot pages to compromise the computers of network engineers working for global roaming exchange providers based in Europe.
The Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) implementation found in motherboards from server manufacturer Supermicro suffers from serious vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to remotely compromise the management controllers in servers...
The ongoing revelations of governmental electronic spying point to a problem larger than National Security Agency malfeasance, or even of security weaknesses. Rather the controversy arising from Edward Snowden's leaked documents suggest we face unres...
A significant increase this weekend in TCP traffic with source port zero detected could be part of reconnaissance efforts in preparation for more serious attacks, according to security researchers from Cisco Systems.
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
Security experts used fake Facebook and LinkedIn profiles pretending to represent a smart, attractive young woman to penetrate the defenses of a U.S. government agency with a high level of cybersecurity awareness, as part of an exercise that shows ho...
Law enforcement agencies should be allowed to hack into computers to identify cybercriminals and collect evidence, representatives from Europol and the Dutch National Police argued in front of a room full of security professionals at the RSA Europe s...
The PHP Group will reset the passwords for accounts on php.net, the official website of the PHP programming language, and will change the site's SSL certificate after attackers compromised two servers and injected malicious code into the website.
Visitors to the official website for the PHP programming language over the past couple of days might have had their computers infected with malware.
The Mexican government has condemned newly reported spying activities of the U.S. National Security Agency against the country's former president while he was in office.
Belgian telecommunications group Belgacom found unauthorized changes made to a router at its BICS subsidiary, which provides wholesale communication services to hundreds of operators worldwide.
Hackers managed to steal a database containing customer credentials and contact information from PR Newswire, a major press release distribution service that's used by tens of thousands of companies and public relations agencies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM to pump US$3 billion into new IoT business unit
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Seagate Seven portable hard drive (500GB)
- US trade body to investigate Apple after Ericsson complaints
- With Tidal relaunch, Jay Z doubles down on streaming for audiophiles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW