Google has launched fee-based support services for customers of its cloud platform and infrastructure products, like App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage and Big Query.
Twitter has implemented DMARC, a standard for preventing email spoofing, in order to make it harder for attackers to send phishing emails that appear to come from twitter.com addresses.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Salesforce.com is hoping to give its Marketing Cloud product line a fresh boost with a new social advertising platform for Twitter.
Yammer plans to roll out an integration with the SkyDrive Pro cloud storage product and the Office Web Apps Web-hosted productivity application suite this summer.
The European Parliament's industry committee approved more than 900 amendments to proposed new data protection laws.
Japanese Internet users watched videos on YouTube and other Google sites most in December, but spent more time on the highly social local site Niconico, according to research data.
Twitter is urging its account holders to be smarter with their passwords following two recent attacks by hackers directed at Burger King and Jeep that took control of those accounts.
Twitter has added a set of filters to its TweetDeck application, giving users an ability to finely sift through an ever-growing number of messages.
Google's famed "triumvirate" -- Larry Page, Sergey Brin and Eric Schmidt -- will give oral statements over the coming weeks as part of a private antitrust suit brought against Google and six other technology companies by former employees.
The so-called "Internet of everything," the rapidly approaching world where objects from refrigerators to factory robots can talk to people and other machines, will create a massive business opportunity worth US$14.4 trillion over the next decade, ac...
Amazon Web Services has introduced OpsWorks, a cloud-based platform powered by the Chef framework, which will give enterprises more integrated tools for managing the complete application life cycle.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group has launched a new search engine directly challenging the nation's search companies for market share.
Microsoft has moved its email service Outlook.com out of the preview phase, and plans a marketing campaign to boost its adoption worldwide.
Burger King saw a surprising upside after its Twitter account was compromised on Monday: tens of thousands of people began following its account.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCSoftware Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia