Software as a service is here to stay. So CIOs need the tools to manage their sprawling portfolios of SaaS applications with the same rigor they use for on-premise software.
Researchers from two-factor authentication provider Duo Security found a loophole in Google's authentication system that allowed them to bypass the company's 2-step login verification by abusing the unique passwords used to connect individual applica...
The Pirate Bay has opened two new gateways to its internal network in order to shield its current Internet provider, the Swedish Pirate Party, which had been threatened with legal action if it did not stop providing Internet access to the torrent sea...
A system that aims to curb Internet users from sharing copyrighted content is being rolled out in the U.S. after a number of delays.
Twitter plans to offer an official app to run on the new Firefox OS, in a significant endorsement of the operating system.
App.net, the social networking platform that launched as an ad-free alternative to Twitter, is looking to expand its user base by offering a free account option.
Ericsson and SAP will jointly market and sell cloud-based, machine-to-machine (M2M) products and services to enterprises via operators around the globe.
Security firm Qualys has improved the integration of its QualysGuard vulnerability management service with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on Monday, allowing its customers to scan their AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) insta...
Trend Micro is adding the often confusing world of Facebook privacy settings to a new version of its flagship security software.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) now offers its more than 180 National Societies the option to adopt Office 365, Microsoft's cloud-based suite of email, collaboration and productivity software.
Mozilla previewed the first commercial build of its Firefox OS and announced several operator and smartphone rollout plans on Sunday at Mobile World Congress.
Microsoft's Azure cloud platform faced a worldwide outage in its storage services from Friday afternoon because of an expired SSL (secure sockets layer) certificate.
Facebook is working to correct a series of technical glitches it recently discovered in its Page Insights service causing erroneous activity data to be reported for administrative pages on the site.
Facebook has patched a serious vulnerability that could have allowed attackers to easily gain access to private user account data and control accounts by tricking users into opening specifically crafted links, a Web application security researcher sa...
A recorded music industry association in the U.S. said Google's policy to demote pirate websites in search rankings was not working.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia