Software as a service is here to stay. So CIOs need the tools to manage their sprawling portfolios of SaaS applications with the same rigor they use for on-premise software.
Researchers from two-factor authentication provider Duo Security found a loophole in Google's authentication system that allowed them to bypass the company's 2-step login verification by abusing the unique passwords used to connect individual applica...
The Pirate Bay has opened two new gateways to its internal network in order to shield its current Internet provider, the Swedish Pirate Party, which had been threatened with legal action if it did not stop providing Internet access to the torrent sea...
A system that aims to curb Internet users from sharing copyrighted content is being rolled out in the U.S. after a number of delays.
Twitter plans to offer an official app to run on the new Firefox OS, in a significant endorsement of the operating system.
App.net, the social networking platform that launched as an ad-free alternative to Twitter, is looking to expand its user base by offering a free account option.
Ericsson and SAP will jointly market and sell cloud-based, machine-to-machine (M2M) products and services to enterprises via operators around the globe.
Security firm Qualys has improved the integration of its QualysGuard vulnerability management service with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on Monday, allowing its customers to scan their AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) insta...
Trend Micro is adding the often confusing world of Facebook privacy settings to a new version of its flagship security software.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) now offers its more than 180 National Societies the option to adopt Office 365, Microsoft's cloud-based suite of email, collaboration and productivity software.
Mozilla previewed the first commercial build of its Firefox OS and announced several operator and smartphone rollout plans on Sunday at Mobile World Congress.
Microsoft's Azure cloud platform faced a worldwide outage in its storage services from Friday afternoon because of an expired SSL (secure sockets layer) certificate.
Facebook is working to correct a series of technical glitches it recently discovered in its Page Insights service causing erroneous activity data to be reported for administrative pages on the site.
Facebook has patched a serious vulnerability that could have allowed attackers to easily gain access to private user account data and control accounts by tricking users into opening specifically crafted links, a Web application security researcher sa...
A recorded music industry association in the U.S. said Google's policy to demote pirate websites in search rankings was not working.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- TPSenior|Principal SAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC