Noah Kravitz built up quite a following at PhoneDog, a mobile-phone news and reviews website. By late 2010 his @PhoneDog_Noah Twitter account had amassed more than 17,000 followers. That was all well and good, until Kravitz resigned and went to work ...
Paving the way for more flexible use of its platform as a service (PaaS), Engine Yard has revamped its user interface and underlying infrastructure, which should provide customers with more ways to configure and run their workloads.
Google is making it easier for app developers to connect with users on its social network through Google+ Sign-In, a new feature that allows people to sign into third-party apps using their Google+ credentials.
The note-taking application OneNote, cloud storage service SkyDrive and Yammer enterprise social networking software have emerged as rising stars in the Office family, according to Microsoft's Office Division chief.
Software as a service is here to stay. So CIOs need the tools to manage their sprawling portfolios of SaaS applications with the same rigor they use for on-premise software.
Researchers from two-factor authentication provider Duo Security found a loophole in Google's authentication system that allowed them to bypass the company's 2-step login verification by abusing the unique passwords used to connect individual applica...
The Pirate Bay has opened two new gateways to its internal network in order to shield its current Internet provider, the Swedish Pirate Party, which had been threatened with legal action if it did not stop providing Internet access to the torrent sea...
A system that aims to curb Internet users from sharing copyrighted content is being rolled out in the U.S. after a number of delays.
Twitter plans to offer an official app to run on the new Firefox OS, in a significant endorsement of the operating system.
App.net, the social networking platform that launched as an ad-free alternative to Twitter, is looking to expand its user base by offering a free account option.
Ericsson and SAP will jointly market and sell cloud-based, machine-to-machine (M2M) products and services to enterprises via operators around the globe.
Security firm Qualys has improved the integration of its QualysGuard vulnerability management service with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on Monday, allowing its customers to scan their AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) insta...
Trend Micro is adding the often confusing world of Facebook privacy settings to a new version of its flagship security software.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) now offers its more than 180 National Societies the option to adopt Office 365, Microsoft's cloud-based suite of email, collaboration and productivity software.
Mozilla previewed the first commercial build of its Firefox OS and announced several operator and smartphone rollout plans on Sunday at Mobile World Congress.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Nitro 5 is a laptop that lets casual gamers get reckless
- Newegg has lowered the price of HP's Stream 11 Pro G2 to $180
- Acer's Predator X27 G-Sync HDR monitor is infused with every feature you could ask for
- How to find the Windows 10 Creators Update's hidden desktop themes
- AMD updates Ryzen drivers with a new power profile and the promise of better performance
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Java Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTOperations OrchestrationVIC
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTTest AdvertSA
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW