The Pirate Bay has opened two new gateways to its internal network in order to shield its current Internet provider, the Swedish Pirate Party, which had been threatened with legal action if it did not stop providing Internet access to the torrent sea...
A system that aims to curb Internet users from sharing copyrighted content is being rolled out in the U.S. after a number of delays.
Twitter plans to offer an official app to run on the new Firefox OS, in a significant endorsement of the operating system.
App.net, the social networking platform that launched as an ad-free alternative to Twitter, is looking to expand its user base by offering a free account option.
Ericsson and SAP will jointly market and sell cloud-based, machine-to-machine (M2M) products and services to enterprises via operators around the globe.
Security firm Qualys has improved the integration of its QualysGuard vulnerability management service with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on Monday, allowing its customers to scan their AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) insta...
Trend Micro is adding the often confusing world of Facebook privacy settings to a new version of its flagship security software.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) now offers its more than 180 National Societies the option to adopt Office 365, Microsoft's cloud-based suite of email, collaboration and productivity software.
Mozilla previewed the first commercial build of its Firefox OS and announced several operator and smartphone rollout plans on Sunday at Mobile World Congress.
Microsoft's Azure cloud platform faced a worldwide outage in its storage services from Friday afternoon because of an expired SSL (secure sockets layer) certificate.
Facebook is working to correct a series of technical glitches it recently discovered in its Page Insights service causing erroneous activity data to be reported for administrative pages on the site.
Facebook has patched a serious vulnerability that could have allowed attackers to easily gain access to private user account data and control accounts by tricking users into opening specifically crafted links, a Web application security researcher sa...
A recorded music industry association in the U.S. said Google's policy to demote pirate websites in search rankings was not working.
Facebook’s engineers have many challenges ahead of them as they work to scale up Graph Search, the site’s new social search tool. One stumbling block: an over-abundance of data to sift through.
Google has launched fee-based support services for customers of its cloud platform and infrastructure products, like App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage and Big Query.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW