The Pirate Bay has opened two new gateways to its internal network in order to shield its current Internet provider, the Swedish Pirate Party, which had been threatened with legal action if it did not stop providing Internet access to the torrent sea...
A system that aims to curb Internet users from sharing copyrighted content is being rolled out in the U.S. after a number of delays.
Twitter plans to offer an official app to run on the new Firefox OS, in a significant endorsement of the operating system.
App.net, the social networking platform that launched as an ad-free alternative to Twitter, is looking to expand its user base by offering a free account option.
Ericsson and SAP will jointly market and sell cloud-based, machine-to-machine (M2M) products and services to enterprises via operators around the globe.
Security firm Qualys has improved the integration of its QualysGuard vulnerability management service with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on Monday, allowing its customers to scan their AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) insta...
Trend Micro is adding the often confusing world of Facebook privacy settings to a new version of its flagship security software.
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) now offers its more than 180 National Societies the option to adopt Office 365, Microsoft's cloud-based suite of email, collaboration and productivity software.
Mozilla previewed the first commercial build of its Firefox OS and announced several operator and smartphone rollout plans on Sunday at Mobile World Congress.
Microsoft's Azure cloud platform faced a worldwide outage in its storage services from Friday afternoon because of an expired SSL (secure sockets layer) certificate.
Facebook is working to correct a series of technical glitches it recently discovered in its Page Insights service causing erroneous activity data to be reported for administrative pages on the site.
Facebook has patched a serious vulnerability that could have allowed attackers to easily gain access to private user account data and control accounts by tricking users into opening specifically crafted links, a Web application security researcher sa...
A recorded music industry association in the U.S. said Google's policy to demote pirate websites in search rankings was not working.
Facebook’s engineers have many challenges ahead of them as they work to scale up Graph Search, the site’s new social search tool. One stumbling block: an over-abundance of data to sift through.
Google has launched fee-based support services for customers of its cloud platform and infrastructure products, like App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage and Big Query.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW