Internet connectivity to North Korea was restored Friday after a day-and-a-half-long outage that the country's official media blamed on international hacking.
A former Tribune Company employee could face as much as 10 years of jail time over federal charges accusing him of conspiring with members of the hacker group Anonymous to hack into a Tribune website.
Hoping to lure more Apache Hadoop users to its own data analysis services, Google has outfitted BigQuery with the ability to query multiple data tables.
Microsoft has issued a detailed mea culpa about the lengthy and ill-timed outage that affected its webmail services on Tuesday and Wednesday, an incident that undermines the company's push for its new Outlook.com as a better alternative to Gmail and ...
The ailing FeedDemon RSS reader will shut down after Google Reader is closed on July 1, its creator said. FeedDemon is a standalone RSS reader that can also sync with Google Reader.
Google has removed some programs from its Play store that block web advertisements, contending the applications violate its rules by interfering with other services.
Twitter has released an app for Windows 8, with several features designed specifically for the new operating system from Microsoft.
Google is shutting down its Google Reader and seven other products and services, taking the total number of features or services shut since its "spring cleaning" began in 2011 to 70.
Microsoft has fixed a problem that caused an outage for many users of Hotmail and the service that is replacing it, Outlook.com. Maintenance work continued to affect the calendaring component of Hotmail, however.
Photographers turning to social networks like Facebook and Twitter to promote their work may be losing the legal rights to their photos because the sites are deleting the images' metadata.
The Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA) -- whose membership roster includes BMW, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase and Lockheed Martin -- has expanded its vision for how cloud services should work, with requirements for more cloud-friendly licensing and bet...
With the intent of rounding out its software stack for building hybrid Clouds, Oracle is acquiring Nimbula, a provider of private Cloud infrastructure management software.
Google has launched a site for webmasters whose sites have been hacked, something that the company says happens thousands of times every day.
The number of teenagers in the U.S. using smartphones has risen sharply, with half of them accessing the Internet mainly through the device, according to a recent study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/SQL Server) 160812/AP/553Asia
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia