Collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange plans to launch an open-source, browser-based productivity suite called OX Documents.
Computer networks of banks and some broadcasters in South Korea were hit Wednesday in what is suspected to be a cyberattack, according to news reports.
Google has added Olathe in Kansas to the cities where it will roll out its high-speed broadband network called Google Fiber.
An industry coalition with backing from Microsoft, Nokia and Oracle has objected to Google's application for certain top-level domain strings.
An advertising analytics company said it has discovered a botnet that generates upwards of US$6 million per month by generating bogus clicks on display advertisements.
Tech enthusiasts upset over Google's recent decision to scrap Google Reader and other products may have one reason to be happy again: They can still subscribe to RSS feeds through an extension within the Chrome browser.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Microsoft offered more details on Tuesday about its plans to integrate SharePoint and Yammer, saying it'll give Office 365 customers the option of replacing SharePoint Online's activity-stream component with Yammer's.
Google adds more functionality to the Android notifications bar with a new Gmail for Android app that lets you archive and reply to messages with one tap.
Microsoft hoped recent updates to its Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software would help it grab enterprise-level deals that would ordinarily be won by the likes of Oracle and SAP, and to some degree the strategy appears to be cl...
U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
Microsoft is hoping to shove aside rivals such as Salesforce.com and Oracle in the CRM (customer relationship management) software market by linking its own Dynamics CRM application with new capabilities for marketing automation and social media anal...
Illegal music downloads have negligible impact on digital music sales according to a new study by the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC).
Microsoft has released a number of enhancements to Windows Azure that will make it easier to deploy and manage Hadoop clusters and integrate more mobile apps with the cloud platform.
Customers of JPMorgan Chase reported seeing zero balances in their accounts both online and on mobile, and speculated that the bank's systems had been hacked into.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW