Computer networks of banks and some broadcasters in South Korea were hit Wednesday in what is suspected to be a cyberattack, according to news reports.
Google has added Olathe in Kansas to the cities where it will roll out its high-speed broadband network called Google Fiber.
An industry coalition with backing from Microsoft, Nokia and Oracle has objected to Google's application for certain top-level domain strings.
An advertising analytics company said it has discovered a botnet that generates upwards of US$6 million per month by generating bogus clicks on display advertisements.
Tech enthusiasts upset over Google's recent decision to scrap Google Reader and other products may have one reason to be happy again: They can still subscribe to RSS feeds through an extension within the Chrome browser.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Microsoft offered more details on Tuesday about its plans to integrate SharePoint and Yammer, saying it'll give Office 365 customers the option of replacing SharePoint Online's activity-stream component with Yammer's.
Google adds more functionality to the Android notifications bar with a new Gmail for Android app that lets you archive and reply to messages with one tap.
Microsoft hoped recent updates to its Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software would help it grab enterprise-level deals that would ordinarily be won by the likes of Oracle and SAP, and to some degree the strategy appears to be cl...
U.S. residents have the right to resell software and other products protected by copyright even when they are manufactured overseas, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled.
Microsoft is hoping to shove aside rivals such as Salesforce.com and Oracle in the CRM (customer relationship management) software market by linking its own Dynamics CRM application with new capabilities for marketing automation and social media anal...
Illegal music downloads have negligible impact on digital music sales according to a new study by the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC).
Microsoft has released a number of enhancements to Windows Azure that will make it easier to deploy and manage Hadoop clusters and integrate more mobile apps with the cloud platform.
Customers of JPMorgan Chase reported seeing zero balances in their accounts both online and on mobile, and speculated that the bank's systems had been hacked into.
Twitter is beefing up its self-service ad platform to give smaller businesses more targeting and analytics tools to reach potential customers on the site.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC