The German Bundesrat has adopted an online copyright bill that will give publishers the exclusive right to make commercial use of their publications on the Internet. The bill, which does not extend protection to news snippets, must be ratified before...
Twitter is offering archives of tweets in 12 more languages as part of a global rollout of the facility.
Zynga's network of users has historically been tightly linked to Facebook's social graph, but now the gaming giant is looking to branch out.
A group of U.S. senators have offered a nonbinding amendment to a fiscal year 2014 budget resolution allowing states to collect sales taxes on Internet sales and end the tax-free shopping that many shoppers enjoy online.
Bing is incorporating more information from outside social networks such as Facebook and Twitter into how it displays search results involving people.
The French Jewish Students' Union has filed a lawsuit seeking €38.5 million (US$50 million) in criminal damages from Twitter and its CEO Dick Costolo over the company's failure to identify those responsible for a series of antisemite posts last Octob...
Eleven complainants sent an open letter to European Union's Competition Commissioner Joaquín Almunia urging him to formally charge Google with breaching competition law.
Former Tribune Company employee Matthew Keys has denied giving a username and password to anyone, or conspiring to cause damage to a protected computer.
The website of a U.S. group focused on human rights in North Korea was hacked at the same time as a cyberattack on South Korean targets on Wednesday.
Google is looking to replace physical sticky notes with Keep, a new product designed for storing notes and other pieces of information.
Microsoft has announced some key details of how it will introduce Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) software products to the cloud computing model, from initial release dates to the precise role of partners.
ICANN's new CEO Fadi Chehadé, who took over in October, is on a mission to help politicians around the world understand the importance of keeping the Internet intact and open, and is also working to bring home the addition of new generic top-level do...
U.S. advocates for a free global Internet need to reach out to other nations to encourage their participation in open governance bodies like the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), the organization's president and CEO said.
Collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange plans to launch an open-source, browser-based productivity suite called OX Documents.
Computer networks of banks and some broadcasters in South Korea were hit Wednesday in what is suspected to be a cyberattack, according to news reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA