Facebook has released new software for Android phones that gives quick access to Facebook services and aims to further boost use of the social network on mobile devices.
Cloud computing company Rackspace has sued two companies it describes as 'patent trolls' for breach of contract, and asked a federal court for a declaratory judgment that it did not infringe three patents owned by one of the companies, Parallel Iron.
Facebook's Home mobile software for Android-equipped smartphones might only appeal to the most active Facebook users at first, but the company's plan to integrate third-party social services into it could broaden its appeal.
Facebook is not building its own smartphone. Instead, it today unveiled Home, a Facebook-focused home screen designed to give Android users quick access to their Facebook friends.
It's not quite the long-rumored Facebook Phone, but HTC's new First phone isn't far off.
Russian Web search firm Yandex launched a public DNS (Domain Name System) resolution service on Thursday that leverages the company's existing website scanning technology to block access to malicious and adult-rated sites.
Twitter's not-so-great app for Android is now smoother and sleeker, thanks to an upgrade available Wednesday on Google Play.
The largest bitcoin exchange said Thursday it is fighting an intense distributed denial-of-service attack it believes is intended at manipulating the price of virtual currency, which has seen volatile price swings in the past few days.
BlackBerry is to discontinue its BBM Music service on June 2, and is referring current customers to the Rdio music service for 30 days of free music.
Twitter's in-the-moment stream of quick comments and links might seem tailor-made for those with short attention spans, but the company is rolling out changes that will make tweets more interactive, including the ability to access mobile apps from in...
Salesforce.com continues to build out its Chatter social networking and collaboration software, with upcoming "social intelligence" capabilities that will allow users to find information through new Topics and Expertise categories.
A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
Chinese internet giant Baidu is also developing its own Google Glass-like device that will allow for hands-free Internet searches. But the company has yet to decide if the device will ever reach the market.
Line, the messaging platform widely used in Japan, is breaking out of Asia and now has 10 million users in Spain, the company said Wednesday.
Google is hoping to make it easier for developers to integrate SMS or voice communications in applications running on the company's App Engine platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT