Google has released updates for its Google+ apps for iPhone and Android.
Europe’s Digital Agenda Commissioner on Tuesday put forward a new law aimed at making broadband rollout cheaper and easier.
As the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers launches a new trademark clearinghouse on Tuesday, businesses that own trademarks should consider getting involved in the program, some ICANN watchers said.
LinkedIn has revamped its search engine with changes intended to make it easier for members to find information on the business networking site, whose volume of content has increased and grown more diverse in recent years.
The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) has approved CloudStack as a top-level project (TLP), helping the open-source cloud software effort further establish its independence from Citrix, which acquired the program's codebase in its 2011 purchase of Clo...
Twitter users in Japan have been warning of a growing number of messages with embedded links that cause mobile and PC browsers to display taunting messages and freeze.
The US Senate has overwhelmingly passed a nonbinding proposal to allow states to collect sales tax on Internet sellers that have no presence within their borders.
CIOs and IT managers tracking the progress of the SharePoint-Yammer integration got more details about the road map this week, but the updates were a sobering reminder of the long road ahead as Microsoft works to mesh the two products.
Just as rumors begin to surface that Google is getting into the smartwatch game, Oko International, the maker of a wide range of watches and timepieces sold under the brand name 'Android,' is suing the company for trademark infringement.
The German Bundesrat has adopted an online copyright bill that will give publishers the exclusive right to make commercial use of their publications on the Internet. The bill, which does not extend protection to news snippets, must be ratified before...
Twitter is offering archives of tweets in 12 more languages as part of a global rollout of the facility.
Zynga's network of users has historically been tightly linked to Facebook's social graph, but now the gaming giant is looking to branch out.
A group of U.S. senators have offered a nonbinding amendment to a fiscal year 2014 budget resolution allowing states to collect sales taxes on Internet sales and end the tax-free shopping that many shoppers enjoy online.
Bing is incorporating more information from outside social networks such as Facebook and Twitter into how it displays search results involving people.
The French Jewish Students' Union has filed a lawsuit seeking €38.5 million (US$50 million) in criminal damages from Twitter and its CEO Dick Costolo over the company's failure to identify those responsible for a series of antisemite posts last Octob...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW