LinkedIn has revamped the contacts management feature of its professional networking website and packaged the functionality into a new iOS application.
Google's rivals have been given one month to assess the search giant's proposed remedies, the European Commission announced Thursday.
The three-year blockade against donations to WikiLeaks may have just been chiseled away, in Iceland, by a ruling handed down by the European country's Supreme Court.
The U.S. online advertising industry has not lived up to a promise to stop the online tracking of Internet users who ask advertisers to do so, a senior U.S. senator said Wednesday.
Tumblr is giving its users more options to share their posts across other social networks such as Twitter and Facebook, with a new iOS app released Wednesday.
Nokia's latest advanced feature phone, the Asha 210, comes with a physical key to access WhatsApp messaging, as well as software clients for Twitter and Facebook.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to expand its security offerings with hosted intrusion protection appliances and more extensive encryption features, as it looks to increase the level of protection users can get in its cloud.
Getting hacked on Twitter is fast becoming a rite of passage for big corporations, but Tuesday's attack on the Associated Press could be a tipping point and shows that social networks must do more to keep their users safe, security experts said.
A tweet posted on the Associated Press account Tuesday reporting two explosions at the White House was bogus and is the result of a hack, the news organization said.
Jive Software has upgraded its enterprise social collaboration product to make it easier to tailor group sites for specific business tasks and flag member comments to trigger specific actions.
Facebook doesn't have to allow nicknames on its platform and can keep its real name policy in Germany, the Administrative Court of Appeals of the State of Schleswig-Holstein said Tuesday.
Amazon Web Services has made data warehouse service Redshift available from its European data center, allowing information that for regulatory reasons has to be stored locally to be moved to the service.
Salesforce.com is taking steps to combine its acquisitions in social media monitoring and social advertising with its core CRM (customer relationship management) software through a new product called Social.com.
Twitter users in the Netherlands are being targeted by a piece of malware that hijacks their accounts, according to security vendor Trusteer.
When Microsoft reported its third-quarter financial results last week, company officials trumpeted several metrics about sales and adoption of Office 365, the cloud subscription suite for email and collaboration.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia