Ever since Google announced that Austin, Texas, would become the second fiber city in the U.S. last month, residents there have been given few details on how the tech company will select the first neighborhood to get the gigabit-speed Internet and TV...
Launching a new product or business is hard. Sometimes, even computer nerds need a little tech support.
After spending millions to buy licensed TV shows and movies, China's top online video site is facing a surge in piracy from a new crop of offenders threatening to cut into its business.
Yahoo has acquired Astrid, a to-do list and personal assistant mobile app, and the developers behind it for an undisclosed sum.
Twitter, the increasingly popular micro-blogging service, has come under quite a bit of criticism in the past few weeks. Users of the platform, which describes itself as an "information-sharing network" are struggling with what to do about false info...
Facebook posted a revenue increase of 38 percent in the first quarter that was bolstered by broad engagement across the site, the company reported.
With the clock ticking down to the July 1 demise of Google Reader, Digg has promised that a beta version of its Reader alternative will launch just in time.
Sabam, the Belgian association of authors, composers and publishers, has sued the country's three biggest ISPs, saying that they should be paying copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched a Global Certification Program, which will allow solutions architects, systems operations administrators, and developers to get proof of their cloud know-how.
Yahoo has scrapped plans to invest in French online video site Dailymotion, after the French government opposed the Internet giant acquiring a majority stake in the company, according to reports.
Facebook may treasure the data it has on its one billion-plus users for its advertising returns, but the analysis the site performs on that data is expected to continue to pose numerous challenges over the coming year, an engineer said.
Open source database provider 10gen is expanding into storage services, offering a hosted backup service for its flagship MongoDB data store.
Microsoft is rolling out a preview version of Skype for Outlook.com, allowing users to make calls and send instant messages from within the webmail service using a browser plugin.
Chinese Internet giant Alibaba Group has acquired an 18 percent stake in the Twitter-like Weibo service from Sina, as part of a partnership focused on social commerce and giving merchants on Alibaba the opportunity to connect and build relationships ...
Preparing its customers to join the emerging 'Internet of things', IBM has released a new appliance built to manage and route a voluminous amount of machine-to-machine small data messages
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD