Google plans to offer a video subscription service on YouTube, which according to a newspaper report, the company may announce this week.
Facebook has reached an agreement with the company Timelines Inc. to settle a trademark infringement lawsuit over the social network's use of the name Timeline.
Office 365 users will increasingly be able to import contacts from external applications after the suite's initial rollout of this capability for Facebook and LinkedIn.
Chinese authorities have detained two Internet users for allegedly spreading rumors about the new bird flu virus on the nation's top Twitter-like microblogging site, Sina Weibo.
Facebook is retooling its famous "hackathon" all-night coding workshops to give engineers more time to conceive new products, hopefully with a focus on mobile.
Ever since Google announced that Austin, Texas, would become the second fiber city in the U.S. last month, residents there have been given few details on how the tech company will select the first neighborhood to get the gigabit-speed Internet and TV...
Launching a new product or business is hard. Sometimes, even computer nerds need a little tech support.
After spending millions to buy licensed TV shows and movies, China's top online video site is facing a surge in piracy from a new crop of offenders threatening to cut into its business.
Yahoo has acquired Astrid, a to-do list and personal assistant mobile app, and the developers behind it for an undisclosed sum.
Twitter, the increasingly popular micro-blogging service, has come under quite a bit of criticism in the past few weeks. Users of the platform, which describes itself as an "information-sharing network" are struggling with what to do about false info...
Facebook posted a revenue increase of 38 percent in the first quarter that was bolstered by broad engagement across the site, the company reported.
With the clock ticking down to the July 1 demise of Google Reader, Digg has promised that a beta version of its Reader alternative will launch just in time.
Sabam, the Belgian association of authors, composers and publishers, has sued the country's three biggest ISPs, saying that they should be paying copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched a Global Certification Program, which will allow solutions architects, systems operations administrators, and developers to get proof of their cloud know-how.
Yahoo has scrapped plans to invest in French online video site Dailymotion, after the French government opposed the Internet giant acquiring a majority stake in the company, according to reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Gov & Remedy/Service Now backgroundNSW
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- FTSystems Support EngineerQLD
- CCSCCM ConsultantACT
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW