The latest victim of disruption by Internet technologies is a veteran of World War I: the missing persons search.
Penguin has settled with U.S. states in an e-book price-fixing lawsuit, leaving only Apple now in the fray.
Twitter, in a much-needed move to keep its users safer from cyberattacks, is introducing a more secure login process.
Google is launching a new fund through which it will make later-stage investments in technology companies, a Google executive said Wednesday.
Citrix Systems is making its cloud-based storage service ShareFile more Microsoft-friendly with SharePoint integration and the ability to store data on Azure.
Salesforce.com is hoping to set the standard for how government bodies deliver online services to citizens using mobile devices.
China's Baidu has long dominated the country's search market. But a local rival to the company is bolstering its own search services with the help of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
Some teens are growing tired of the excessive sharing and "drama" on Facebook and more are turning to sites like Twitter and Instagram to express themselves, according to a new study.
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
When Flickr announced its 1TB free storage giveaway on Monday, the company said it was offering you enough storage to "take a photo every hour for forty years" without filling up your allotment. Not content to wait four decades, hackers are already f...
Yahoo again ranks as one of the world's 100 most valuable brands.
VMware has launched its long-anticipated public infrastructure as a service (IaaS), touting its virtual networking capabilities as a differentiator from other established hybrid cloud offerings.
Donations to WikiLeaks since January have only been enough to cover expenditures in essential infrastructure, such as servers, according to a transparency report.
Amazon Web Services has finally received certification under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, which the company said will lower the cost of implementing its cloud services among government organizations and agencies in the U.S.
Reviewing the highlights of Ethernet's first four decades
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management FrameworkNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC