Twitter, in a much-needed move to keep its users safer from cyberattacks, is introducing a more secure login process.
Google is launching a new fund through which it will make later-stage investments in technology companies, a Google executive said Wednesday.
Citrix Systems is making its cloud-based storage service ShareFile more Microsoft-friendly with SharePoint integration and the ability to store data on Azure.
Salesforce.com is hoping to set the standard for how government bodies deliver online services to citizens using mobile devices.
China's Baidu has long dominated the country's search market. But a local rival to the company is bolstering its own search services with the help of e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
Some teens are growing tired of the excessive sharing and "drama" on Facebook and more are turning to sites like Twitter and Instagram to express themselves, according to a new study.
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
When Flickr announced its 1TB free storage giveaway on Monday, the company said it was offering you enough storage to "take a photo every hour for forty years" without filling up your allotment. Not content to wait four decades, hackers are already f...
Yahoo again ranks as one of the world's 100 most valuable brands.
VMware has launched its long-anticipated public infrastructure as a service (IaaS), touting its virtual networking capabilities as a differentiator from other established hybrid cloud offerings.
Donations to WikiLeaks since January have only been enough to cover expenditures in essential infrastructure, such as servers, according to a transparency report.
Amazon Web Services has finally received certification under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, which the company said will lower the cost of implementing its cloud services among government organizations and agencies in the U.S.
Reviewing the highlights of Ethernet's first four decades
It appears Canada's anti-money laundering regulator will leave Bitcoin exchanges in the country alone for now.
Mobile network builder Nokia Siemens Networks unveiled tools to optimize video performance on mobile devices on Monday, just in time for the CTIA Wireless trade show that begins Tuesday in Las Vegas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW