When Flickr announced its 1TB free storage giveaway on Monday, the company said it was offering you enough storage to "take a photo every hour for forty years" without filling up your allotment. Not content to wait four decades, hackers are already f...
Yahoo again ranks as one of the world's 100 most valuable brands.
VMware has launched its long-anticipated public infrastructure as a service (IaaS), touting its virtual networking capabilities as a differentiator from other established hybrid cloud offerings.
Donations to WikiLeaks since January have only been enough to cover expenditures in essential infrastructure, such as servers, according to a transparency report.
Amazon Web Services has finally received certification under the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, which the company said will lower the cost of implementing its cloud services among government organizations and agencies in the U.S.
Reviewing the highlights of Ethernet's first four decades
It appears Canada's anti-money laundering regulator will leave Bitcoin exchanges in the country alone for now.
Mobile network builder Nokia Siemens Networks unveiled tools to optimize video performance on mobile devices on Monday, just in time for the CTIA Wireless trade show that begins Tuesday in Las Vegas.
Google will retire its Checkout payment processing tool on Nov. 20, and warned retailers they will need to move to a different payment processing platform.
Sprint Nextel said it had received permission from SoftBank to negotiate a rival acquisition offer from Dish Network.
Yahoo has made some radical changes to its Flickr photo sharing service, which now has a more photo-filled interface and comes with a free terabyte of storage so that users can upload images at their original resolution.
Yahoo has promised "not to screw up" Tumblr now that it has acquired the freewheeling blogging site. But there are still several ways Tumblr could get better, and worse, as a Yahoo-owned company.
Yahoo has confirmed widespread reports that it will acquire the popular blogging service Tumblr, and also promised not to "screw it up." The deal is worth about US$1.1 billion, nearly all in cash.
Yahoo Japan, the country's largest Web portal, said up to 22 million user IDs may have been leaked during a hack that was discovered last week.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has resumed accepting bitcoins donations, saying some of the legal ambiguity around the virtual currency has disappeared.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW