Material irrelevant to police investigation that was seized from Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom and three associates in January 2012 will have to be returned to them, a court in New Zealand has ruled.
The U.S. government has lifted sanctions on the export of a variety of consumer communications devices, software and services including mobile phones to Iran ahead of elections in that country.
Tumblr is now putting ads in users' feeds on the desktop, in what could be the first move toward making sure the social blogging site is a profitable business for Yahoo.
A 1996 podcasting patent is in the crosshairs of two digital rights groups, which are hoping the public will help them get the patent invalidated.
Google is trying to make it easier to find nutrition information online for a wide range of foods with a new search feature whose aim is to address the "cumbersome and daunting process" of making smart eating choices.
Zoho is getting into the business social-networking game with a new product called Pulse, which also ties back to many of its other applications.
Public cloud and managed hosting provider Rackspace has rolled technology from Vyatta into its services, allowing customers to set granulated network segmentation policies that dictate which users and what type of traffic have access to which hosted ...
Nissan and some other big brands have suspended advertising campaigns on Facebook after ads were apparently displayed next to offensive content on the site.
Just like on Twitter, Facebook is now putting a small, blue check mark next to the names of celebrities and other high-profile people and businesses on the site to signify their authenticity.
Using a new API announced by Amazon Web Services, developers can use Amazon.com, Facebook, or Google's sign-in systems for their cloud-based apps.
Facebook is admitting that it can do a better job in removing certain types of hate speech on the site, and is introducing some new policies to improve its track record.
Twitter has reached a settlement with Skootle that prohibits the Tennessee-based company from spamming Twitter users' feeds with marketing and other promotional content.
Moderate Muslims and other people concerned with online radicalization efforts need to counter the extremist propaganda young Muslims are getting on the Web with more positive messages, members of the U.S. Islamic community said.
The U.S. Department of Justice has indicted online payment processor Liberty Reserve for laundering US$6 billion in a series of global transactions, which the agency charges may be the largest international money laundering prosecution in history.
A Japanese streaming content provider will launch the country's first cloud-based gaming console, a small modem-like device that plugs into a TV and offers subscription access to titles from US$5 per month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA