Manuel Araoz, a 23-year-old developer in Argentina, has an idea for Bitcoin that doesn't focus on money.
Users in the U.K. and France will have to wait a bit longer to get their hands on the HTC First. The first smartphone to come preinstalled with Facebook Home has been delayed in those countries while Facebook updates the software to address some nega...
It's not a groundbreaking feature, but nice to have nonetheless: Twitter has added a bunch of genre charts to its #Music discovery service to display the most popular songs and artists trending, in a bid to surface the most popular tracks on the soci...
Deploying an update of its DB2 database, IBM is pitching its SmartCloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) for use in data reporting and analysis.
Box has acquired an unreleased application called Folders, designed to give iPhone and iPad users a mobile front-end interface for the cloud storage and file management and sharing service as well as for competitors Google Drive and Dropbox.
Lyft, the ridesharing service known for its fleet of pink mustache-festooned cars, is eyeing international expansion supported by its biggest funding round yet.
As Ethernet marks its 40th birthday this week, some of those celebrating will also be looking ahead to yet another use for the nearly ubiquitous technology: the Cloud.
Cloudian is integrating its platform with Citrix's CloudPortal Business Manager as it aims to make it easier to roll out and manage storage as a service.
Microsoft will boost its Azure cloud offering in Japan, adding two domestic data centers to speed response times and improve reliability in the face of natural disasters.
The latest victim of disruption by Internet technologies is a veteran of World War I: the missing persons search.
Penguin has settled with U.S. states in an e-book price-fixing lawsuit, leaving only Apple now in the fray.
Twitter, in a much-needed move to keep its users safer from cyberattacks, is introducing a more secure login process.
Google is launching a new fund through which it will make later-stage investments in technology companies, a Google executive said Wednesday.
Citrix Systems is making its cloud-based storage service ShareFile more Microsoft-friendly with SharePoint integration and the ability to store data on Azure.
Salesforce.com is hoping to set the standard for how government bodies deliver online services to citizens using mobile devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's pay package for CEO Robbins is a sweet deal
- Mozilla CEO blasts Microsoft over Windows 10 defaults
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
- Facebook aims to launch unmanned drone by year-end
- Has the Apple Watch recorded $1 billion revenue in 87 days?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC