Internet tools are just starting to be applied to industrial tasks such as maintaining equipment and optimizing operations, but the wealth of data being produced by industrial systems could make this a major focus of development in the coming years.
Microsoft is upping the stakes in the growing market for cloud-based ERP, with its Dynamics GP 2013 and NAV 2013 products now available for deployment on its Azure service.
Google has asked the court overseeing terrorism-related surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency to allow the company to publish information on the number of surveillance requests it receives.
Frustrated by their difficulty prosecuting cases involving online content that is illegal or damaging to individuals, a group of state attorneys general are taking action.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
Europe’s top law-making body is working to bring its websites into line with the cookie tracking laws it enforces on other entities.
Speculation abounds that Facebook Thursday will unveil tools to enable its popular Instagram app to take and share short videos.
Yahoo has received between 12,000 to 13,000 requests for user data from law enforcement agencies in the U.S. between Dec. 1 and May 31 this year, the company said Monday.
Analysts at the U.S. National Security Agency can gain access to the content of U.S. targets' phone calls and email messages without court orders, NSA leaker Edward Snowden said, contradicting denials from U.S. government sources.
Europe’s top privacy watchdog and the Digital Agenda Commissioner both said Monday that more transparency and trust is needed between the European Union and the United States following the Prism scandal.
Greater transparency, as well as respect for the Internet's open architecture and multi-stakeholder participation, are needed to help guide discussions around intellectual property policy on the Internet, according to the Internet Society.
Facebook appears to have a new product up its sleeve that it will unveil on Thursday at its headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
If you're thinking about encrypting email in light of revelations about U.S. government spying, you may be wasting your time.
European cloud providers think the U.S. spy scandal will result in more enterprises choosing local alternatives over the likes of Amazon Web Services and Rackspace, which, on the other hand, are adamant that they aren't taking part in programs such a...
A French court of appeal has rejected a move by Twitter seeking to shield the identities of those responsible for posts last year contravening French laws on hate speech and carrying the hashtag #unbonjuif (a good Jew).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW