Twitter is hoping to make it easier for people to discover new music on its #music iOS app with the addition of genre search tools, released Thursday.
In its continuing efforts to woo users with new products and services, Yahoo is at it again, this time with a redesign of its News Page.
The U.S. National Security Agency collected the email and Internet use records of some U.S. residents for about a decade following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to documents published Thursday by the U.K. newspaper the Guardian.
An 8,900 kilometer undersea fiber cable system in Asia, backed by a consortium including Google, China Telecom, NEC and a host of local telecommunications companies, went live Thursday.
PayPal, which claims more than 128 million active accounts in 193 markets and 25 currencies around the globe, is now looking at outer space.
Microsoft is seeking permission to disclose "aggregate statistics" about the number of requests for data it receives under the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, following a similar move by Google earlier this month.
In its ongoing challenge to attract more users to Windows 8, Microsoft is offering bits of its Bing Internet search service to boost the functionality of third-party Windows Store applications.
Recent leaks about surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency show an agency with little regard for the U.S. Constitution and laws on the books, two past NSA leakers said Wednesday.
The U.S. government surveillance program known as Prism, which reportedly collects data from major technology companies, has compelled a European student group to file a barrage of complaints against the companies, claiming the data collection runs a...
U.S. consumers should be able to reclaim control of their personal data from data brokers, websites and other companies, a member of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said Wednesday.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff have had their share of public differences, but the jibes will likely be stowed away on Thursday, when the two conduct a press conference to discuss their companies' recently announced, nin...
O3b Networks, a company backed by Google and other investors, has launched its first satellites that aim to provide low-cost and high-speed connectivity to parts of the world that do not have fiber infrastructure.
Searching online for something like "diet plans," or "Caribbean vacation," or of course "iPhone," is bound to present a slew of results, including ads. Now, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission wants search engines to display those ads more clearly.
Each time any one of the billion Facebook users visits the social networking site, the company's servers must assemble data -- user posts, likes, shares, images -- from hundreds or even thousands of different servers around the globe. The page must b...
The recently revealed mass collection of phone records and other communications by the U.S. National Security Agency may not be effective in preventing terrorism, according to some critics.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia