Google has sent out invitations to a press event next week in San Francisco that reveal no details other than that Android and Chrome chief Sundar Pichai will host, signaling that some new mobile product or feature could be unveiled.
Salesforce.com is hoping customers will tap more pieces of its growing cloud software portfolio with a new product, Sales Performance Accelerator, that combines its CRM software with its Work.com performance management application as well as customer...
Europe’s competition chief confirmed Wednesday that he has written to Eric Schmidt to ask for better assurances from Google in an ongoing antitrust investigation.
China's Internet populace grew to 591 million by the end of June, as more new users in the country relied on handsets to go online, according to a non-profit research group.
Tumblr, the blogging site recently acquired by Yahoo, has released a security update for its iPhone and iPad apps that it said addresses an issue that allowed passwords to be compromised in certain circumstances.
The U.S. government's portal for the data it creates, Next.Data.gov, is getting a revamp that should make it easier to view and reuse government data.
Yahoo's profits rose by 46 per cent in the second quarter, aided by nearly a dozen product launches, though sales at the company were still down.
Microsoft does not give the U.S. National Security agency direct access to its customers' email or instant messages, contrary to previous news reports, a company executive said.
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
Workday's move into cloud-based financial software appears to be gaining steam, with some 50 customers now using the module in tandem with the vendor's SaaS (software as a service) human resources application.
The World Wide Web Consortium has rejected an attempt by the advertising industry to hijack a specification describing how websites should respond to "do not track" requests sent by Web browsers.
The U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court has ordered the government to declassify its secret order and parties' briefs in a case which Yahoo expects will demonstrate that it resisted government directives.
Since taking the reins as Yahoo's CEO a year ago this week, Marissa Mayer has set out to revamp the struggling Internet company with a series of rapid fire acquisitions that could make even her former colleagues at Google envious.
For many organizations with far-flung operations, total centralization through cloud storage and computing isn't possible despite advancing technologies and rising network speeds.
Edward Snowden, the leaker of U.S. National Security Agency surveillance activities, may have changed his position about disclosing more information in the future, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Monday, according to news reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA