The music industry's lawsuit against a popular YouTube channel this week could indicate that publishers are looking for savvier ways to attack piracy besides going after YouTube itself, a legal expert said.
More cloud vendors are adding backup to the choices they offer customers, letting enterprises that embrace the cloud for applications, computing and storage also go there for business continuity.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Facebook is incorporating some changes into its news feed to make the content that it displays to users more personalized and relevant.
Enterprises that rely on cloud-based services are getting more options for falling back on another cloud if necessary.
Amazon has launched Amazon Art, a marketplace that includes more than 40,000 works of art by the likes of Norman Rockwell and Claude Monet from over 150 galleries and dealers.
Internet companies and rights groups have criticized a new Internet law in Vietnam that will put curbs on bloggers and social media.
Amazon.com founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has announced a surprise plan to buy The Washington Post for US$250 million in cash.
A rising percentage of older adults are using social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ too, according to a Pew study.
Twitter has revised its guidelines around abusive behavior following bomb and rape threats made against several prominent female users of the service in the U.K.
Apple is allowing children under 13 to have their own iTunes accounts as part of a new push coming later this year to increase the use of its iPad in education.
Continuing its rapid expansion, cloud service provider DigitalOcean has opened a second facility in the greater New York metropolitan area -- a data center located in Google's gargantuan Manhattan facility.
Apple should end its existing e-book agreements with five major publishers and sign no new price-setting distribution contracts for five years under remedies for e-book price fixing proposed by the U.S. Department of Justice and 33 state attorneys ge...
China Mobile, the country's largest mobile carrier, introduced two own-brand handsets on Friday, as a way to bring more affordable smartphones to its 740 million customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW