There's a broad belief that bitcoin might just be the virtual currency that takes off in a big way. To do that, it will need to become a lot easier to use.
Instagram is doing everything in its power to point out the differences between its videos and Vines. Now you can import videos to the app from your Camera Roll, a feature Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom promised back in June.
Facebook is rolling out Graph Search, its newfangled social search engine, to everyone who uses the U.S. English language, the company announced Wednesday.
Instagram is adding several features to its mobile apps including the ability to import and post previously recorded videos.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications may run the core operations of companies around the world, but enterprises are placing a higher priority in 2013 on other types of software, in particular business intelligence (BI), according to a new...
The music industry's lawsuit against a popular YouTube channel this week could indicate that publishers are looking for savvier ways to attack piracy besides going after YouTube itself, a legal expert said.
More cloud vendors are adding backup to the choices they offer customers, letting enterprises that embrace the cloud for applications, computing and storage also go there for business continuity.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Facebook is incorporating some changes into its news feed to make the content that it displays to users more personalized and relevant.
Enterprises that rely on cloud-based services are getting more options for falling back on another cloud if necessary.
Amazon has launched Amazon Art, a marketplace that includes more than 40,000 works of art by the likes of Norman Rockwell and Claude Monet from over 150 galleries and dealers.
Internet companies and rights groups have criticized a new Internet law in Vietnam that will put curbs on bloggers and social media.
Amazon.com founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has announced a surprise plan to buy The Washington Post for US$250 million in cash.
A rising percentage of older adults are using social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ too, according to a Pew study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager. Enterprise wide IT ProjectsNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- FTSalesforce AnalystQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA