Facebook is acquiring a company that specializes in speech interpretation and translation software. The move, disclosed Monday, could help Facebook better connect its users across the globe.
After a closed beta for a few months, Lenovo has opened for public preview its Reach consumer Cloud service, which is a "Cloud desktop" service through which applications can be launched without downloading and installing them locally on mobile devic...
Path, the social network designed to better connect people who are already well-acquainted, is opening up its API to 13 outside developers to give its users more ways to share content.
Salesforce.com has rolled out a new product bundle that includes even more applications than its high-end Unlimited Edition, albeit at a higher price.
There's a place lurking beneath the Internet you use every day.
Telstra wholesaler, ispONE, has filed an application with the Federal Court seeking to restrain Telstra from terminating the supply of prepaid mobile services to ispONE.
Bitcoin wallets on Android are vulnerable to theft because of problems in a component that generates secure random numbers, developers said.
U.S. President Barack Obama will work with Congress to limit data collection by the National Security Agency under the Patriot Act and will appoint an independent board to review the country's surveillance programs, he said Friday.
Job candidates seeking employment at consulting firm McKinsey & Company better prepare themselves -- it ranked as the toughest company to interview at in a recent report, well ahead of big-name technology players like Google, Microsoft and Facebook.
Salesforce.com is raising the cost of an initial security review for paid applications in its AppExchange store from US$300 to $2,700, saying the hike will allow it to deliver the reviews much faster.
Silent Circle also shuttered its encrypted email service a few hours after Lavabit shut down citing an ongoing legal battle.
Google has added 79 patents to the list of patents for which it pledges not to sue any user, distributor or developer of open-source software, unless first attacked.
Users of the Google Maps app will soon start seeing more ways to interact with paid content within the app, the company recently announced.
Twitter has announced a new program to analyze some users' activity on the site to give marketers better information about how companies' tweets impact sales in physical stores.
Dropping the veil of secrecy over Office 365 uptime, Microsoft has released availability data for each of the past four quarters and is celebrating the results.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystVIC
- FTSenior ERP Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect (Collaboration Technology) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCDelivery Project ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator / Talent Acquisitio ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW