The Australian Sex Party, a political organization, has a hard time getting some love from Google.
The U.S. government has decided to release data annually on its secret spy orders and the number of people affected by them, the country's intelligence chief said Thursday.
Facebook wants to be clear: It can use the names, profile pictures and other data of its members to deliver ads on the site.
Steven Sinofsky remains very active after his retirement from Microsoft, now signing on with Box as an adviser for its cloud storage and file sharing service, its developer platform and its mobile applications.
Users of Amazon Web Services' GovCloud can now take advantage of CloudFormation, which aims to make it easier to manage more complex environments.
A U.S. federal court has found file-hosting website Hotfile liable for copyright infringement, according to movie industry body Motion Picture Association of America.
Twitter has acquired Trendrr, a data analysis company, to better leverage users' tweets about television to draw in more advertisers.
Twitter is updating its site and mobile apps to make it easier for users to carry out conversations on the site and share them with others outside of Twitter.
What do bitcoin, emoji and selfies have in common? They're all now official words, at least according to the Oxford dictionary.
The cyberattack that resulted in nytimes.com and some other high-profile websites being inaccessible to a large number of users Tuesday started with a targeted phishing attack against a reseller for Melbourne IT, an Australian domain registrar and IT...
On the surface, Bitcoin seems to be a great way to hide cash. Actually, it's a terrible way to launder money.
Yahoo has redesigned its Sports, Movies, Music, TV, omg, Games and Weather sites with a more consistent look and some personalized tools, the company said Tuesday.
The newly launched VMware vCloud Hybrid Service will start offering a fully supported Suse Linux Enterprise Server by the end of the year, making it the first commercially supported Linux OS that the cloud service plans to offer.
Facebook received more than 25,000 requests from governments about its users during the first half of 2013, with nearly half of those requests coming from U.S. law enforcement and related agencies, the company said.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison typically uses his annual OpenWorld conference keynotes to deliver the company's biggest announcements and strategic positioning, and this year they will apparently involve an in-memory database and Oracle's PaaS (platform as...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW