The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the long-time coordinator of the internet's Domain Name System, is now independent of U.S. government oversight, at least for now.
Last week, North Korea's sole Internet link with the rest of the world went down for about three hours.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
New wireless technology developed by researchers at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab promises to kill the Wi-Fi password at last.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
Synchronize Netflix with long-distance friends using these two Chrome extensions.
The Tor Project is fortifying its software so that it can quickly detect if its network is tampered with for surveillance purposes, a top developer for the volunteer project wrote on Monday.
“The continued need for broadband access is driving new projects..."
As China prepares to celebrate a new national holiday, the country has been tightening its grip over the Internet by squelching online rumors, and cracking down on tools that can circumvent its censorship.
Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Google is delaying initial testing for its modular smartphone, known as Project Ara, to 2016.
A new Google tool, called Project Sunroof, lets users enter their home address and gives them information related to the costs and savings of having a solar power system installed on their home.
Mozilla wants to make private browsing truly private.
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC