Last week, North Korea's sole Internet link with the rest of the world went down for about three hours.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
New wireless technology developed by researchers at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab promises to kill the Wi-Fi password at last.
The Razer Ripsaw helps send your gameplay streams to the cloud.
Synchronize Netflix with long-distance friends using these two Chrome extensions.
The Tor Project is fortifying its software so that it can quickly detect if its network is tampered with for surveillance purposes, a top developer for the volunteer project wrote on Monday.
“The continued need for broadband access is driving new projects..."
As China prepares to celebrate a new national holiday, the country has been tightening its grip over the Internet by squelching online rumors, and cracking down on tools that can circumvent its censorship.
Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Google is delaying initial testing for its modular smartphone, known as Project Ara, to 2016.
A new Google tool, called Project Sunroof, lets users enter their home address and gives them information related to the costs and savings of having a solar power system installed on their home.
Mozilla wants to make private browsing truly private.
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA