Foxtel's new streaming IPTV service, Foxtel Play, won't cannibalise its core set top box business because it is targeted at a "very different market", according to the company.
Budget online electronics vendor Kogan Technologies is making the jump to the UK market, with sales of products like the company's low-priced TVs beginning in mid-November.
Apple is reportedly in talks with Fox, CBS, NBC and The Walt Disney Co. to offer 99-cent TV episode rentals through iTunes. It's unclear if each network would offer all their content for rental on iTunes or just select series. Episodes would be avail...
Yahoo has signed up new partners for its Connected TV effort but also faces new competition from other companies looking to bring movies and applications from the Internet to the TV.
Internet-enabled TV sets could see wider adoption in the next few years as viewers get comfortable with the idea of running widgets on TV screens, according to a study released by Ernst & Young on Thursday.
If you're not satisfied with the TV available through free-to-air or your pay TV provider -- or if you're looking for alternative channels around the world -- give the free RevoluTV a try.
After reading <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/168878/ditch_cable_and_satellite_for_free_internet_tv.html">Ditch Cable and Satellite for Free Internet TV</a>, Warren Kernaghan asked where on the Internet he can find television programs compara...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- What Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg said in Mandarin that so impressed the Chinese
- Motorola Moto 360: On sale 31 October for $329
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Toshiba expands mobility offerings
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW