Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car using OnStar...and more tech news.
Internet Systems Consortium
Attackers could exploit a new vulnerability in BIND, the most popular Domain Name System (DNS) server software, to disrupt the Internet for many users.
The Internet Systems Consortium (ISC), the organization that develops and maintains the widely used BIND DNS (Domain Name System) software, has patched a publicly disclosed vulnerability that can be used to remotely crash DNS servers running recent r...
A flaw in the widely used BIND DNS (Domain Name System) software can be exploited by remote attackers to crash DNS servers and affect the operation of other programs running on the same machines.
The Internet Systems Consortium (ISC), an organization that maintains several software products critical for Internet infrastructure, has released a patch for an actively exploited denial-of-service vulnerability in the widely used BIND DNS server.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW