A group of Republican lawmakers has introduced a bill that would invalidate the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's recently passed net neutrality rules.
Opponents of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules aren't giving up, with a conservative advocacy group saying it has collected more than 540,000 signatures on a petition asking Congress to overturn the agency's action...
One of the most contentious disagreements in the net neutrality debate in the U.S. over the past year has been over whether the new rules adopted by the Federal Communications Commission amount to regulation of the Internet.
The net neutrality debate in the U.S. over the past year has been filled with hyperbole, speculation and questionable claims, coming from both sides of the debate.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules allow the agency to police future network management practices and business models rolled out by broadband providers, raising concerns among critics that an activist commission wil...
Google's ambitious plans to provide Internet access to remote areas via solar-powered drones are getting ready to take off.
The 400-page net neutrality order released by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission includes a long legal defense of the commission's vote last month to reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service.
Supporters of the Islamic extremist group known as ISIS operated at least 46,000 Twitter accounts at the end of last year, a new study says, underscoring the challenge facing social networks as they become powerful tools for propaganda and recruitmen...
Facebook is taking steps to improve how it detects fake profiles, particularly those created by people claiming to be someone else.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted Thursday to pass new net neutrality rules and reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service, but the text of the full order may not be released for several weeks. Here's what we know s...
It didn't take long for congressional Republicans to attack the Federal Communications Commission's vote to strike down two state laws that prevent municipal broadband networks from expanding.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to approve new net neutrality rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility, over the objections of the commission's Republican members and large broadband providers.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to overturn large parts of two state laws that limit local governments from funding and building broadband networks.
The U.S. Congress should pass net neutrality legislation that overturns proposed rules at the Federal Communications Commission so that the protections survive over the long term, some opponents of the FCC approach said.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should delay its vote on net neutrality rules for at least a month after releasing Chairman Tom Wheeler's proposal for public comment, the commission's two Republican members said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia