A new cybersecurity framework released Wednesday by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration aims to help operators of critical infrastructure develop comprehensive cybersecurity programs.
Internet Security Alliance
U.S. government agencies are exploring new ways to provide incentives for private companies to invest more money in cybersecurity, President Barack Obama's administration has announced.
The U.S. Congress should focus on voluntary incentives, instead of new regulations, as a way to encourage companies to improve their cybersecurity efforts, although some changes in current laws are needed, a group of Republican lawmakers said in a re...
The U.S. government should look to incentives as a way to encourage businesses to adopt better cybersecurity practices, instead of creating mandates, recommends a new paper from four trade groups and a civil liberties group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC