A new cybersecurity framework released Wednesday by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration aims to help operators of critical infrastructure develop comprehensive cybersecurity programs.
Internet Security Alliance
U.S. government agencies are exploring new ways to provide incentives for private companies to invest more money in cybersecurity, President Barack Obama's administration has announced.
The U.S. Congress should focus on voluntary incentives, instead of new regulations, as a way to encourage companies to improve their cybersecurity efforts, although some changes in current laws are needed, a group of Republican lawmakers said in a re...
The U.S. government should look to incentives as a way to encourage businesses to adopt better cybersecurity practices, instead of creating mandates, recommends a new paper from four trade groups and a civil liberties group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT