The Wall Street Journal just published the sixth article in its excellent series about Internet privacy, or the lack of it.
Greens communications spokesperson Senator Scott Ludlam has described as "extraordinary" a decision by the Federal Attorney-General's Department to black out the majority of its response to a freedom of information request filed by the Sydney Morning...
Privacy remains a concern for a significant portion of people who use social-networking sites, if the findings from two recent surveys are any indication.
Australian Privacy Commissioner Karen Curtis today said her investigation into Google's inadvertent collection of Wi-Fi payload data through its Street View vehicles showed any collection of personal data by the search giant "would have" breached the...
Facebook, whose members upload more than 100 million photos every day, is testing a feature designed to streamline and increase the tagging of people in pictures.
A browser extension for Firefox has been combined with a set of privacy applications that give users more control over how their personal information is shared online.
For many of people, Facebook is the first stop in any Web surfing session. It has developed into a highly engaging combination of online bulletin board, personal scrapbook, and group communication network. But did you ever wonder why, being all thos...
While governments and other organizations are stepping up efforts at providing more information for public consumption, they should also provide tools to allow people to interpret this data, argued a Microsoft social media researcher.
Facebook's decision to offer end-users simpler options to configure privacy controls on the social-networking site has received an initial thumbs-up from industry experts and privacy watchdogs.
Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg's vision for a less private Internet is slowly coming to fruition, a survey by the Pew Internet & American Life Project suggests.
MySpace is using Facebook's privacy fiasco for a little free publicity, announcing a one-click privacy feature that seems more like an attention grab than an actual play for Facebook users.
Facebook is fixing a Web programming bug that could have allowed hackers to alter profile pages or make restricted information public.
The villagers have pitchforks and torches in hand and everyone seems to be converging on Facebook--the scourge of all things private and personal. I am here to disband the angry mob by asking the question "how did Facebook get your data in the first ...
Facebook took the wraps off Thursday on two new security features aimed at protecting users from phishers and other online scammers.
Right out of the gates, Facebook is staying mum about what went on during its all-hands-on-deck company privacy meeting late on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC