In an attempt to block email spoofing attacks on yahoo.com addresses, Yahoo began imposing a stricter email validation policy that unfortunately breaks the usual workflow on legitimate mailing lists.
Internet Engineering Task Force
2013 was the year we learned we must encrypt our data if we don't want the likes of the U.S. National Security Agency or the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters reading it as it crosses the Internet.
A newly created working group within the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) has set out to develop best practices for deploying SSL encryption for Internet communications.
After recent revelations about the U.S. National Security Agency's widespread surveillance of Internet communications, the coordination of the Internet's technical infrastructure should move away from U.S. government oversight, said 10 groups involve...
Google's chances of obtaining the "http://search" domain name are shrinking after several committees affiliated with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) recently warned that dotless domain names could be harmful to the Int...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- CCSolution Architect - PHPNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateOther
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTChange & Release AdministratorACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW