Yahoo is thought to be in the process of wrapping up a deal to sell bookmarking service Delicious for US$1m.
Web users relying on Wi-Fi networks rather than fixed broadband connections to access the web experience slower speeds, says Epitiro.
Samsung's components division is pushing the eco-friendly angle at CeBIT this year (just as it did last year). The difference this time around is that the company believes its reduced-power-consumption 30nm DDR memory could hold the key to the future...
Thousands of Gmail users have seen their old emails wiped from their inbox following a bug that affected Google's webmail service.
The BBC iPlayer is now offering web users the chance to watch TV shows broadcast on rival channels including ITV and Five.
Amazon is thought to be preparing to offer its Prime customers the chance to stream movies and TV shows over the Internet.
News Corp, which owns MySpace, has revealed it is considering a sale, merger or even spinoff of the social network.
The number of superfast broadband connections in the UK looks set to exceed 600,000 by the end of 2011, says <a href="http://www.point-topic.com">Point Topic</a>.
The UK's national security advisor has warned that government websites used to upload tax returns or claims benefits are at risk of attack from hackers who support <a href="http://wikileaks.org">WikiLeaks</a>.
LimeWire will close for good on New Years Eve as it will shut its legitimate online music store permanently.
More than a quarter (26 percent) of web users spend more time online communicating with their friends than in person, says Yazino.
Brits looking to grab the attention of employers could do just that with an augmented reality CV, says CWJobs.co.uk.
Social networkers who use location-based services such as Facebook Places should expect to see their home insurance premiums rise, says Confused.com.
Online auction site Craigslist is being urged to close its 'adult services' section on all of its global sites.
Hackers create 57,000 new web pages every week in a bid to infect web users with malicious software, says PandaLabs.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW