Yahoo is thought to be in the process of wrapping up a deal to sell bookmarking service Delicious for US$1m.
Web users relying on Wi-Fi networks rather than fixed broadband connections to access the web experience slower speeds, says Epitiro.
Samsung's components division is pushing the eco-friendly angle at CeBIT this year (just as it did last year). The difference this time around is that the company believes its reduced-power-consumption 30nm DDR memory could hold the key to the future...
Thousands of Gmail users have seen their old emails wiped from their inbox following a bug that affected Google's webmail service.
The BBC iPlayer is now offering web users the chance to watch TV shows broadcast on rival channels including ITV and Five.
Amazon is thought to be preparing to offer its Prime customers the chance to stream movies and TV shows over the Internet.
News Corp, which owns MySpace, has revealed it is considering a sale, merger or even spinoff of the social network.
The number of superfast broadband connections in the UK looks set to exceed 600,000 by the end of 2011, says <a href="http://www.point-topic.com">Point Topic</a>.
The UK's national security advisor has warned that government websites used to upload tax returns or claims benefits are at risk of attack from hackers who support <a href="http://wikileaks.org">WikiLeaks</a>.
LimeWire will close for good on New Years Eve as it will shut its legitimate online music store permanently.
More than a quarter (26 percent) of web users spend more time online communicating with their friends than in person, says Yazino.
Brits looking to grab the attention of employers could do just that with an augmented reality CV, says CWJobs.co.uk.
Social networkers who use location-based services such as Facebook Places should expect to see their home insurance premiums rise, says Confused.com.
Online auction site Craigslist is being urged to close its 'adult services' section on all of its global sites.
Hackers create 57,000 new web pages every week in a bid to infect web users with malicious software, says PandaLabs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia