A group of researchers have devised an algorithm they say could help advertising networks better detect fraudulent clicks.
The information superhighway is not for everyone. Fifteen percent of adults still don't use the Internet, primarily because it's not relevant to them or it's too difficult to use, a recent Pew survey said.
Beware Gmail users: Inserting images into the body of an email message can get you temporarily banned from your account.
Connectivity to one of three major international ISPs in Sudan has been restored, following reports that the government may be responsible for cutting off the country's access amid riots over the lifting of fuel subsidies.
Twitter wants to bolster its position as a go-to source of information during emergencies and other crises with a new notifications feature.
Didn't catch that tweet all your friends were talking about? Twitter wants you to see it next time, using a new feature that will notify you of tweets and contacts that Twitter thinks you'll want to know about.
Forget the older crowd. LinkedIn now wants to help teenagers get into college and find a good job, in a strategy shift that analysts said could eventually pay off for the company.
Oracle is offering a series of new services that position it as a one-stop shop for all things cloud and directly target the likes of Amazon Web Services and Salesforce.com.
A Gmail glitch that took about 10 hours to fix and hit close to 50 percent of the webmail service's users has been fixed, ending one of the longest, most widespread Gmail disruptions in years.
Some Twitter users were surprised Monday when they clicked a button to share content from third-party websites but instead downloaded a mysterious torrent file.
BlackBerry's messenger app for Android and iPhone will not roll out this week as the company struggles to block an unreleased version of the Android app that affected its system.
Facebook is moving ahead with plans to test a new mobile feature to entice more people to buy products while shopping on smaller devices such as iPhones.
A bug bit Gmail on Monday and almost half of the webmail service's users are experiencing email delivery delays and problems downloading attachments.
Oracle has hyped its new 12c database as faster and more powerful than ones that have come before, and now it's highlighting the release's ability to easily serve up multiple databases of varying size and scope according to a particular user's needs.
BlackBerry has delayed the rollout of Android and iOS versions of its popular BlackBerry Messenger app, which was expected to be available for the additional platforms this weekend.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT