A bipartisan group of four U.S. lawmakers has introduced legislation that will prohibit bulk collection of phone records of Americans.
A group of researchers have devised an algorithm they say could help advertising networks better detect fraudulent clicks.
The information superhighway is not for everyone. Fifteen percent of adults still don't use the Internet, primarily because it's not relevant to them or it's too difficult to use, a recent Pew survey said.
Beware Gmail users: Inserting images into the body of an email message can get you temporarily banned from your account.
Connectivity to one of three major international ISPs in Sudan has been restored, following reports that the government may be responsible for cutting off the country's access amid riots over the lifting of fuel subsidies.
Twitter wants to bolster its position as a go-to source of information during emergencies and other crises with a new notifications feature.
Didn't catch that tweet all your friends were talking about? Twitter wants you to see it next time, using a new feature that will notify you of tweets and contacts that Twitter thinks you'll want to know about.
Forget the older crowd. LinkedIn now wants to help teenagers get into college and find a good job, in a strategy shift that analysts said could eventually pay off for the company.
Oracle is offering a series of new services that position it as a one-stop shop for all things cloud and directly target the likes of Amazon Web Services and Salesforce.com.
A Gmail glitch that took about 10 hours to fix and hit close to 50 percent of the webmail service's users has been fixed, ending one of the longest, most widespread Gmail disruptions in years.
Some Twitter users were surprised Monday when they clicked a button to share content from third-party websites but instead downloaded a mysterious torrent file.
BlackBerry's messenger app for Android and iPhone will not roll out this week as the company struggles to block an unreleased version of the Android app that affected its system.
Facebook is moving ahead with plans to test a new mobile feature to entice more people to buy products while shopping on smaller devices such as iPhones.
A bug bit Gmail on Monday and almost half of the webmail service's users are experiencing email delivery delays and problems downloading attachments.
Oracle has hyped its new 12c database as faster and more powerful than ones that have come before, and now it's highlighting the release's ability to easily serve up multiple databases of varying size and scope according to a particular user's needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- FTUI UX Specialist | Technical BAQLD
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW