The U.S. government demanded from email service provider Lavabit access to all user communications and a copy of the encryption keys used to secure web, instant message and email traffic for its investigation into several Lavabit user accounts, accor...
Google has acquired Flutter, a gesture recognition company whose technology lets people control music and movies on their desktop by waving their hands.
More hotels, shops and other businesses will soon be offering free Wi-Fi to customers if they agree in return to "check-in" at the business from their Facebook account.
Yahoo has asked that it be allowed to review declassified documents of a secret court about a dispute over data collection between the Internet company and the government, as the release of the redacted documents could mislead the public.
The flood of stories on government spying will not be slowing soon -- in fact the majority of the most important documents detailing how the U.S. National Security Agency collects personal data have not been published yet, journalists from U.K. newsp...
Facebook has started to include more types of content in Graph Search, a tool for searching what others have been posting about on the social network
There are a number of reasons why you might want to delete your Twitter account. Maybe you just don't use it. Maybe you can't stand another hashtag. Maybe you said something stupid and have half the Internet mad at you ("Come on, it was only satire!"...
Facebook wants to make its ads less annoying to users by only showing them what they want to see, even if it means a dip in ad exposure for some marketers.
Google faces financial sanctions in France after failing to comply with an order to alter how it stores and shares user data to conform to the nation's privacy laws.
A U.S. federal judge allowed a class-action suit against Google to proceed, saying the company's terms of service are unclear when describing how it scans Gmail content in order to deliver advertisements.
The first draft of anything is terrible, Ernest Hemingway once said (though in slightly more colorful language). Facebook is applying some similar thinking and allowing users to edit their posts.
Google is now 15 years old, and the company is celebrating by smartening up its bread-and-butter technology, search, and adding new features such as comparisons and filters.
Sudan has regained access to the Internet after a nearly 24-hour blackout that may have been a government-directed response to violent rioting in the country over lifted fuel subsidies.
A glitch in Google Talk routed instant messages incorrectly on Thursday morning, exposing private text chats to unintended recipients.
A bipartisan group of four U.S. lawmakers has introduced legislation that will prohibit bulk collection of phone records of Americans.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW