A vulnerability found recently in an OpenID-based feature of the Mozilla Persona online identity management service prompted the company to advise Web developers to check their OpenID implementations for similar issues.
The U.S. government demanded from email service provider Lavabit access to all user communications and a copy of the encryption keys used to secure web, instant message and email traffic for its investigation into several Lavabit user accounts, accor...
Google has acquired Flutter, a gesture recognition company whose technology lets people control music and movies on their desktop by waving their hands.
More hotels, shops and other businesses will soon be offering free Wi-Fi to customers if they agree in return to "check-in" at the business from their Facebook account.
Yahoo has asked that it be allowed to review declassified documents of a secret court about a dispute over data collection between the Internet company and the government, as the release of the redacted documents could mislead the public.
The flood of stories on government spying will not be slowing soon -- in fact the majority of the most important documents detailing how the U.S. National Security Agency collects personal data have not been published yet, journalists from U.K. newsp...
Facebook has started to include more types of content in Graph Search, a tool for searching what others have been posting about on the social network
There are a number of reasons why you might want to delete your Twitter account. Maybe you just don't use it. Maybe you can't stand another hashtag. Maybe you said something stupid and have half the Internet mad at you ("Come on, it was only satire!"...
Facebook wants to make its ads less annoying to users by only showing them what they want to see, even if it means a dip in ad exposure for some marketers.
Google faces financial sanctions in France after failing to comply with an order to alter how it stores and shares user data to conform to the nation's privacy laws.
A U.S. federal judge allowed a class-action suit against Google to proceed, saying the company's terms of service are unclear when describing how it scans Gmail content in order to deliver advertisements.
The first draft of anything is terrible, Ernest Hemingway once said (though in slightly more colorful language). Facebook is applying some similar thinking and allowing users to edit their posts.
Google is now 15 years old, and the company is celebrating by smartening up its bread-and-butter technology, search, and adding new features such as comparisons and filters.
Sudan has regained access to the Internet after a nearly 24-hour blackout that may have been a government-directed response to violent rioting in the country over lifted fuel subsidies.
A glitch in Google Talk routed instant messages incorrectly on Thursday morning, exposing private text chats to unintended recipients.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCData AnalystACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT