Maintenance work on Outlook.com's calendar application is now in its second week, and the lengthy, ongoing tune-up could be causing problems for users.
Facebook made new gains in its efforts to monetize its mobile business in the third quarter, reporting Wednesday that those devices drove nearly 50 percent of its advertising sales.
The U.S. National Security Agency has penetrated the main communication links that connect Yahoo and Google data centers around the world, giving it access to the accounts of hundreds of millions of people including U.S. residents, The Washington Pos...
Taiwan is demanding Apple revise its mapping software and remove a label that describes the island as a province of China, rather than as a sovereign state.
Google announced a number of enhancements to its social media platform Google+ and said the number of monthly active users on Google+ jumped from 390 million in May to 540 million users today.
Some Twitter users are complaining about a change that puts photo previews front and center in their streams, and offering advice to others on how to turn it off.
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
Mastering photography is hard, and Google wants to make it easier with new features for its Google+ social network like more image auto-enhancement features and on-the-fly splicing of multiple exposures.
The Hadoop programming framework may be synonymous with the Big Data movement but it's not the only tool companies need to derive insights from massive stores of unstructured information, according to Facebook analytics chief, Ken Rudin.
Chinese search giant Baidu is gearing up to break into the wearable devices market, with what appears to be software made to run on smartwatches, and even weighing scales.
Mozilla is working on a geolocation data service using cell tower and Wi-Fi signals to give developers what it says will be a more privacy-aware option than current alternatives.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sometimes speaks quickly and his statements on Internet privacy are not always clear, so researchers have created an archive to collect everything the executive has said publicly, aimed at gaining a better understanding o...
Google’s new remedies aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules do not include the Google.com domain.
Buffer, a service for scheduling social media posts, said Sunday it has strengthened its security after spammers gained access to its network.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Manual)NSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC