Twitter has set its IPO price at US$26 per share, a dollar above the top end of the price range it predicted earlier this week.
YouTube is overhauling comments on videos to highlight the ones that actually mean something to viewers, the site said Wednesday.
The New York Stock Exchange has formally approved Twitter stock for trading, making it likely that the much-anticipated initial public offering will take place on Thursday.
Google has added new features to its search app on iOS, like updated reminders and hands-free search, designed to proactively deliver information to people at certain moments.
Google has added some new privacy controls to Google+ to give business users a more secure way to share sensitive information on the social network.
Google's increasing use of users' personal data in its services may in the future extend to Maps, where users could see more customized, individual views.
Open Text is acquiring GXS Group for US$1.17 billion in a deal that will give the information management software vendor a widely used cloud-based business-to-business trading platform.
Consumers are getting more aware that they can be tracked while they walk around stores but plenty still feel uncomfortable about it, according to a new survey.
Microsoft is hoping to differentiate its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) software from the likes of Salesforce.com with a new set of 18 industry templates that fit the application to verticals including sports management, health care ...
Google has launched a new tool that connects people with experts over live interactive video for free or paid advice, while adding a revenue stream for the company in the form of transaction fees from providers.
Microsoft bills its Bing search engine as a social one, and to keep it that way it's renewing a partnership with Twitter to keep tweets appearing in Bing search results, the companies said Friday.
It's official: Instagram now has ads, and the first one appeared Friday courtesy of fashion designer Michael Kors.
A proposal to make websites liable when user-generated comments violate state laws would be disaster for many popular online destinations, according to e-commerce trade group NetChoice.
Web videoconferencing may get easier after a decision by Cisco Systems that should help bring widely used technology into browsers.
Facebook's popularity might be on the decline among some teenagers, the company signaled Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW