Some new details have emerged about Jelly, the mysterious startup from Twitter co-founder Biz Stone: The company's app is "very close" to launching, and will be available for free on iOS and Android-based devices, Stone recently said.
Twitter has set its IPO price at US$26 per share, a dollar above the top end of the price range it predicted earlier this week.
YouTube is overhauling comments on videos to highlight the ones that actually mean something to viewers, the site said Wednesday.
The New York Stock Exchange has formally approved Twitter stock for trading, making it likely that the much-anticipated initial public offering will take place on Thursday.
Google has added new features to its search app on iOS, like updated reminders and hands-free search, designed to proactively deliver information to people at certain moments.
Google has added some new privacy controls to Google+ to give business users a more secure way to share sensitive information on the social network.
Google's increasing use of users' personal data in its services may in the future extend to Maps, where users could see more customized, individual views.
Open Text is acquiring GXS Group for US$1.17 billion in a deal that will give the information management software vendor a widely used cloud-based business-to-business trading platform.
Consumers are getting more aware that they can be tracked while they walk around stores but plenty still feel uncomfortable about it, according to a new survey.
Microsoft is hoping to differentiate its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) software from the likes of Salesforce.com with a new set of 18 industry templates that fit the application to verticals including sports management, health care ...
Google has launched a new tool that connects people with experts over live interactive video for free or paid advice, while adding a revenue stream for the company in the form of transaction fees from providers.
Microsoft bills its Bing search engine as a social one, and to keep it that way it's renewing a partnership with Twitter to keep tweets appearing in Bing search results, the companies said Friday.
It's official: Instagram now has ads, and the first one appeared Friday courtesy of fashion designer Michael Kors.
A proposal to make websites liable when user-generated comments violate state laws would be disaster for many popular online destinations, according to e-commerce trade group NetChoice.
Web videoconferencing may get easier after a decision by Cisco Systems that should help bring widely used technology into browsers.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
- 15 First Impressions of Mass Effect: Andromeda
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD