Dropbox is hoping to capitalize on the growing use of its file hosting service among businesses with a new product built from scratch that is designed to help companies improve workflow processes.
Chinese search giant Baidu is facing a chorus of complaints for allegedly stealing online video content from rivals, resulting in a 300 million yuan (US$48.9 million) lawsuit against the Internet company.
Even after obtaining the encryption keys from secure email provider Lavabit through a court, the government was prevented by the court order and various laws from accessing other Lavabit users' accounts, the U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday in...
Addressing his company's legal battle with New York over its users' data, Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky said on Tuesday that maybe the current laws shouldn't apply to the hosts who use its site to rent out rooms and apartments.
Airbnb has given its mobile app an overhaul to help hosts manage their bookings on the go, and launched new tools to help them connect with each other through the site.
Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
In its ongoing efforts to simplify Gmail's inbox management, Google has rolled out more buttons to let people perform common actions without having to open messages.
Australia Post has introduced a "video stamp" which when used with a mobile application lets senders record a 15-second video for a recipient.
A music industry group is warning some 50 websites that post song lyrics that they need to be licensed or face the music, possibly in the form of a lawsuit.
Netflix, YouTube traffic on the rise, while peer-to-peer file sharing nears extinction, Sandvine finds
In a testament to the rise of on-demand entertainment, Netflix and YouTube now consume just over half of all downstream traffic in North America, while peer-to-peer file-sharing services continue to plummet, according to a new study.
Amazon.com is getting the U.S. Postal Service to deliver packages on Sundays to its customers, adding an additional facility to help it compete in the Internet retail market.
The engineer who oversaw development of Apple's Siri technology is now at Samsung building an online service for linking together the "Internet of things."
Passengers in flight could make voice calls and exchange text messages using a new service from Gogo, but that doesn't mean your seatmate will necessarily be able to blab all through your next flight.
The global market for PaaS (platform as a service) is set to leap from US$3.8 billion last year to more than $14 billion in 2017 as companies look to cut infrastructure costs and speed up application development, according to newly released research ...
Although Instagram users do not commonly turn to the site to find out what's happening in the world, CEO Kevin Systrom hopes that will change.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk Support Analyst x3QLD
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- FTIncident and Problem ManagerVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCICT ManagerNSW