Salesforce.com will soon roll out the fourth version of its Chatter mobile application, an update that gives users of the collaboration software more ways to view, retrieve and write back data to the core CRM (customer relationship management) system...
Mickie Rosen, head of global media at Yahoo, who was responsible for properties including Yahoo News, Sports and Finance, is leaving the company effective Sept. 1, Yahoo revealed Monday in a regulatory filing.
The diversified range of new products being built and provided by Google now make the company accountable for nearly 25 percent of all Internet traffic, up from a mere 6 percent just three years ago, according to a new study.
SAP co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe will leave his post in May 2014 to become a member of the enterprise software vendor's supervisory board, leaving Bill McDermott as sole CEO.
It's summertime, and the company behind the Uber car-hailing service wants you to stay cool.
Sixteen of the top 25 companies offering a good work-life balance are technology companies, according to a new ranking from the job site Glassdoor, with the SAS Institute and National Instruments leading the pack.
SAP has provided an extensive window into the future direction of its HANA in-memory database platform, which has emerged as the central pillar of the company's product strategy.
Apple has acquired Locationary, a start-up based in Toronto that provides a platform for aggregating and managing local business listings.
South Korea has dropped a two-year anti-competition probe into Google's Android smartphone operations in that country, sources close to Google confirmed Thursday.
Google's second-quarter revenue increased by 19 percent to about US$14 billion, aided by consumers' shift to mobile devices, the company announced Thursday.
Facebook has acquired certain assets of U.K.-based startup Monoidics, in a move aimed at bolstering the social network's increasingly important array of mobile applications and software.
Google's Chrome Web browser for iOS devices has been updated to include several enhanced features, including data compression designed to speed up page loading.
The newer, prettier version of Google Maps for the desktop is now available for anyone to try out without an invite, Google recently announced via Twitter.
Yahoo has bought ad tech startup Admovate to grow its mobile advertising sales and provide a stronger channel for personalised display advertising.
Google has sent out invitations to a press event next week in San Francisco that reveal no details other than that Android and Chrome chief Sundar Pichai will host, signaling that some new mobile product or feature could be unveiled.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge pricing: Vodafone vs Optus vs Telstra vs Virgin
- Smaller, lower-priced Microsoft Surface 3 tablet coming in May
- In a haystack of data, Alation helps find the needle
- Apigee aims to unify IoT with APIs
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW