Dropbox is hoping to capitalize on the growing use of its file hosting service among businesses with a new product built from scratch that is designed to help companies improve workflow processes.
Chinese search giant Baidu is facing a chorus of complaints for allegedly stealing online video content from rivals, resulting in a 300 million yuan (US$48.9 million) lawsuit against the Internet company.
Even after obtaining the encryption keys from secure email provider Lavabit through a court, the government was prevented by the court order and various laws from accessing other Lavabit users' accounts, the U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday in...
Addressing his company's legal battle with New York over its users' data, Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky said on Tuesday that maybe the current laws shouldn't apply to the hosts who use its site to rent out rooms and apartments.
Airbnb has given its mobile app an overhaul to help hosts manage their bookings on the go, and launched new tools to help them connect with each other through the site.
Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
In its ongoing efforts to simplify Gmail's inbox management, Google has rolled out more buttons to let people perform common actions without having to open messages.
Australia Post has introduced a "video stamp" which when used with a mobile application lets senders record a 15-second video for a recipient.
A music industry group is warning some 50 websites that post song lyrics that they need to be licensed or face the music, possibly in the form of a lawsuit.
Netflix, YouTube traffic on the rise, while peer-to-peer file sharing nears extinction, Sandvine finds
In a testament to the rise of on-demand entertainment, Netflix and YouTube now consume just over half of all downstream traffic in North America, while peer-to-peer file-sharing services continue to plummet, according to a new study.
Amazon.com is getting the U.S. Postal Service to deliver packages on Sundays to its customers, adding an additional facility to help it compete in the Internet retail market.
The engineer who oversaw development of Apple's Siri technology is now at Samsung building an online service for linking together the "Internet of things."
Passengers in flight could make voice calls and exchange text messages using a new service from Gogo, but that doesn't mean your seatmate will necessarily be able to blab all through your next flight.
The global market for PaaS (platform as a service) is set to leap from US$3.8 billion last year to more than $14 billion in 2017 as companies look to cut infrastructure costs and speed up application development, according to newly released research ...
Although Instagram users do not commonly turn to the site to find out what's happening in the world, CEO Kevin Systrom hopes that will change.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- CCChange / Communications AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Technical & FunctionalACT
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- TPIT Infrastructure Software Licence SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorSA
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- CCSenior Java Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD