LinkedIn users will soon have access to a wider range of professionally curated content on the site through a new publishing tool available to businesses.
Customers of Salesforce.com who want their own dedicated infrastructure within the vendor's cloud will now be able to get one through a partnership with Hewlett-Packard.
A brief YouTube outage on Monday was the one of the biggest recent glitches for the popular video site, according to a company that uses complaints on Twitter and other sources to measure the impact of online outages.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
Google has acknowledged that the best time to be on your computer might not be while you're driving.
Salesforce.com aims to establish its image as a full-blown CRM (customer relationship management) development platform built for the world of social media and mobile devices with the launch of Salesforce1, which will be unveiled this week at the Drea...
China is moving to tighten its grip over social networking services even more, citing possible threats to stability.
People using the transportation apps Lyft and Sidecar in California will no longer be able to skimp on their fares, now that both apps have ditched their donation model.
Google Play Music, a rival option to streaming services like Spotify and Rdio, is now available for iOS, six months after launching on the web and Android-based devices.
Google has updated its Gmail iOS app with improvements aimed at simplifying user-interface navigation and enhancing message viewing and composition on iPads.
BlackBerry's Messenger app is now available for the iPad and iPod Touch and will work over Wi-Fi connections on those devices, the company announced Thursday.
Salesforce.com's customers have become more loyal and committed to using products from the vendor and its partners over the past year, according to a new report from consulting firm Bluewolf in collaboration with the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Zoho has added a series of features to its CRM (customer relationship management) software in a bid to appeal to larger companies as well as lure away customers from the likes of Salesforce.com.
Facebook is hoping to gain a stronger foothold in the competitive mobile messaging space with an updated version of its Messenger app, which now lets people message each other even if they aren't Facebook friends.
If you're using Twitter on the new iPhone 5S you might start seeing different ads than someone accessing the site with the older iPhone 4.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW