Oracle is now a corporate sponsor of the OpenStack Foundation and plans to weave parts of the open-source infrastructure platform into its own products, saying it will give customers more flexibility and options for managing clouds.
As Bitcoin's popularity grows, so does talk about its standing as legal tender, but there are lingering issues that need to be sorted out before people start using Bitcoin to buy everyday things, experts said on Monday.
Chinese vendors that previously accepted bitcoins stopped doing so just days after China moved to ban banks from trading in the virtual currency.
Yahoo may soon be broadcasting more concerts following its acquisition of live music streaming startup Evntlive.
Apple is taking a closer look at shoppers in its retail stores, under a new program that will push product-related information to their mobile devices using its iBeacon trackers.
Where did you first learn about Amazon's crazy plan to deliver packages via drone? "60 Minutes"? The New York Times? Increasingly, the answer is likely to be Twitter, Facebook or Yahoo, and that's just how the online giants like it.
In a major move for data portability, Google will let users download their entire set of Gmail messages in a single file and do the same with their Google Calendar items.
Glassdoor, a job search and recruitment site best known for its salary database, has raised US$50 million in funding, and plans to use the cash infusion to grow its staff and expand internationally.
Users will soon start to see more ads on Twitter based on Web browsing activity, under a new program partly designed to leverage the site's popularity on mobile devices.
It's been another busy year in the enterprise software industry, marked by high-profile acquisitions and IPOs, the rise of in-memory computing, a red-hot HCM (human capital management) market, and even the apparent settling of a long-running Silicon ...
The price of bitcoins may be soaring, but China isn't too thrilled with the virtual currency. On Thursday, the nation moved to regulate use of bitcoins, stating that its financial institutions could not deal in the virtual currency.
Microsoft moved to reassure business and government customers worldwide that it is committed to informing them of legal orders related to their data, and will fight in court any 'gag order' that prevents it from sharing such information with customer...
A man was shot and killed in San Francisco this week after he tried to sell his PlayStation 4 on Craigslist, highlighting the potential dangers of selling goods to strangers online.
File-hosting website Hotfile has agreed to pay US$80 million in damages and was also ordered to stop operations unless it uses copyright filtering technologies that prevent infringement of the works of studios, the Motion Picture Association of Ameri...
Yahoo has acquired Ptch, the startup behind a mobile app that allowed users to combine photos and video on their phones into movies, and the service will shut down by January.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW