The creator of NoSQL database CouchDB says he is taking a job at Salesforce.com where he will work on a "quite ambitious" and "ridiculously cool" project related to the vendor's cloud infrastructure.
U.S. President Barack Obama, hoping to repair some of the damage wrought by the troubled Healthcare.gov site, will meet with executives from technology companies including Yahoo and Twitter on Tuesday.
Anyone who was hoping to sneak in an Internet voice call over JetBlue's new in-flight Wi-Fi service had better make other plans, because the airline now plans to enforce its ban on voice calls in the air.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer said Friday saying she was "very sorry" for this week's Yahoo Mail outage, which she implied has affected roughly one million users.
The latest twist in the debate over in-flight calling might allow users of some Internet-based services to do voice and video chats immediately on some airliners.
Twitter has reversed a controversial policy change announced Thursday that would let a user block others on Twitter, but the blocked people could still continue to follow and see the user's tweets and interact with them.
You might think of Instagram's new private messaging feature as a way to share certain photos with just your best friends. But Instagram -- and the Kardashians -- have other ideas about how the tool could be used to serve up promotional content.
If you get a spam message advertising an application called "Bitcoin Alarm," the name may tell you all you need to know.
Google will now display images by default in Gmail because it says it has developed a system that protects message recipients from potentially dangerous photos and graphics.
A widely used security feature intended to protect access to online bank accounts is becoming increasingly ineffective, as cybercriminals develop advanced malicious software for Android devices, according to a report released Wednesday.
Do you love, no scratch that -- "luv" espresso? Do you "adore" it even? Twitter advertisers may now know how you feel about their products no matter how you choose to express yourself.
Yahoo's Mail service remains down for some users a day after the company said access would be restored.
Microsoft has opened another front in its webmail war against Google with the release of a new tool designed to automate the migration process for Gmail users who want to switch to Outlook.com.
Microsoft's acquisition of Skype is compatible with European Union competition law, the General Court of the E.U. ruled Wednesday.
Twitter has made its direct messaging service easier to use and added the ability to send photos, in an update to the Twitter app for Android and iOS released Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW