The way consumers identify themselves on Twitter can now be used by marketers in their decisions to place ads in individual feeds, under a new expansion of the site's advertising program.
Facebook could see a nice boost in its popularity in Russia, increasing its ability to compete internationally, through a new partnership with the Russian search engine Yandex.
More Android apps may soon have built-in support for Bitcoin payments thanks to a new partnership between Coinbase and BitMonet.
Google is moving into your home. On Monday, the Internet company said it was acquiring Nest, a maker of smart smoke alarms and thermostats, in a move that gives Google a strong foothold in a hot new market known as the "connected home."
Google has acquired Nest, a company that makes a home thermostat that can be programmed from people's mobile phones, for US$3.2 billion in cash, Google said on Monday.
A new app is available to keep people nodding off while driving, if they're wearing Google's Glasses while it happens.
Domain name company, GoDaddy, will offer Office 365 email and productivity services to its small-business customers, after signing a long-term partnership with Microsoft.
Facebook has acquired Branch Media, makers of the Branch and Potluck online conversation-sharing software packages, a founder of Branch announced.
Dropbox said Sunday it was making progress in restoring service after the popular file storage service went offline on Friday.
Criticism hurts -- especially when you're not sure where it's coming from, or why, and have no way to respond to it.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a battle between TV broadcasters and Aereo, a startup that streams television over the Internet, as the final step in a case that could have broad implications for the future of online TV services.
Facebook is pulling the plug on a controversial advertising program that served ads to people based on the activity of their friends, such as "Likes" and check-ins.
Snapchat has incorporated a phone number opt-out feature into its mobile app in response to a recent hacking incident -- the company's latest effort to convince users that their personal information is safe.
Google has deepened the integration between its Plus social network and Gmail, adding a feature that auto-suggests Plus contacts when Gmail users are typing in email recipients.
Vendors on Taobao, China's largest e-commerce marketplace, will no longer be able to sell bitcoins following a ban by owner Alibaba Group, following stricter rules the country imposed last month around the virtual currency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCService Desk OperatorACT