The way consumers identify themselves on Twitter can now be used by marketers in their decisions to place ads in individual feeds, under a new expansion of the site's advertising program.
Facebook could see a nice boost in its popularity in Russia, increasing its ability to compete internationally, through a new partnership with the Russian search engine Yandex.
More Android apps may soon have built-in support for Bitcoin payments thanks to a new partnership between Coinbase and BitMonet.
Google is moving into your home. On Monday, the Internet company said it was acquiring Nest, a maker of smart smoke alarms and thermostats, in a move that gives Google a strong foothold in a hot new market known as the "connected home."
Google has acquired Nest, a company that makes a home thermostat that can be programmed from people's mobile phones, for US$3.2 billion in cash, Google said on Monday.
A new app is available to keep people nodding off while driving, if they're wearing Google's Glasses while it happens.
Domain name company, GoDaddy, will offer Office 365 email and productivity services to its small-business customers, after signing a long-term partnership with Microsoft.
Facebook has acquired Branch Media, makers of the Branch and Potluck online conversation-sharing software packages, a founder of Branch announced.
Dropbox said Sunday it was making progress in restoring service after the popular file storage service went offline on Friday.
Criticism hurts -- especially when you're not sure where it's coming from, or why, and have no way to respond to it.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a battle between TV broadcasters and Aereo, a startup that streams television over the Internet, as the final step in a case that could have broad implications for the future of online TV services.
Facebook is pulling the plug on a controversial advertising program that served ads to people based on the activity of their friends, such as "Likes" and check-ins.
Snapchat has incorporated a phone number opt-out feature into its mobile app in response to a recent hacking incident -- the company's latest effort to convince users that their personal information is safe.
Google has deepened the integration between its Plus social network and Gmail, adding a feature that auto-suggests Plus contacts when Gmail users are typing in email recipients.
Vendors on Taobao, China's largest e-commerce marketplace, will no longer be able to sell bitcoins following a ban by owner Alibaba Group, following stricter rules the country imposed last month around the virtual currency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT