The rapper Kanye West, leaving no stone unturned, has included Amazon.com -- and more than 50 others -- in a new lawsuit intended to shut down some digital currencies that have sprung up bearing some variation of his name.
The way consumers identify themselves on Twitter can now be used by marketers in their decisions to place ads in individual feeds, under a new expansion of the site's advertising program.
Facebook could see a nice boost in its popularity in Russia, increasing its ability to compete internationally, through a new partnership with the Russian search engine Yandex.
More Android apps may soon have built-in support for Bitcoin payments thanks to a new partnership between Coinbase and BitMonet.
Google is moving into your home. On Monday, the Internet company said it was acquiring Nest, a maker of smart smoke alarms and thermostats, in a move that gives Google a strong foothold in a hot new market known as the "connected home."
Google has acquired Nest, a company that makes a home thermostat that can be programmed from people's mobile phones, for US$3.2 billion in cash, Google said on Monday.
A new app is available to keep people nodding off while driving, if they're wearing Google's Glasses while it happens.
Domain name company, GoDaddy, will offer Office 365 email and productivity services to its small-business customers, after signing a long-term partnership with Microsoft.
Facebook has acquired Branch Media, makers of the Branch and Potluck online conversation-sharing software packages, a founder of Branch announced.
Dropbox said Sunday it was making progress in restoring service after the popular file storage service went offline on Friday.
Criticism hurts -- especially when you're not sure where it's coming from, or why, and have no way to respond to it.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a battle between TV broadcasters and Aereo, a startup that streams television over the Internet, as the final step in a case that could have broad implications for the future of online TV services.
Facebook is pulling the plug on a controversial advertising program that served ads to people based on the activity of their friends, such as "Likes" and check-ins.
Snapchat has incorporated a phone number opt-out feature into its mobile app in response to a recent hacking incident -- the company's latest effort to convince users that their personal information is safe.
Google has deepened the integration between its Plus social network and Gmail, adding a feature that auto-suggests Plus contacts when Gmail users are typing in email recipients.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- Google wants to bring smart tools to Raspberry Pi-like boards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- TPFunctional Business AnalystQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTChange ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Support ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSystems AnalystSA