The Beats Music streaming service just went live in the U.S. with apps available for both Android and iOS (and Windows Phone later). But the new service's life comes with a blood sacrifice from MOG, another Beats-held streaming music service.
The tech industry gave a mixed reaction Friday to President Obama's proposed government surveillance reforms, with some saying his plan for curtailing abuse left either glossed-over details or was unclear.
President Barack Obama positioned his proposals for government surveillance reforms within the context of U.S. history to argue that spying is -- and always has been -- necessary.
These Internet services pop up on millions of PCs and smartphones every day, selling goods, processing searches and offering the latest in celebrity gossip. But if you're not Chinese, you probably won't recognize their names; they're catering to the ...
Wikimedia, the foundation that hosts Wikipedia and other sites, is considering supporting the MP4 video file format on its projects, because it finds that the current open formats it supports limit the number of videos and the ability to view them on...
Google is testing a high-tech contact lens for people with diabetes as an alternative to finger pricks for glucose testing, the company said on Thursday.
Some 100 American Eagle clothing stores may not need greeters anymore: Soon they'll be saying a different kind of hello on your smartphone, advertising the latest deals.
Facebook has launched "trending," a new feature designed to surface popular topics being talked about on the site, in a move that increases its rivalry with Twitter, and, eventually, could also increase its advertising revenue.
You have to give spammers credit for effort: Symantec found a spam campaign that manages to abuse three Web services at the same time.
Yahoo's Chief Operating Officer Henrique de Castro is leaving the company a little over a year after he was hired, according to a filing by the company.
AOL is relinquishing its control of Patch, an online site for local news that has struggled to turn a profit.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
Google is adding a feature to its Chrome mobile browser that can reduce data usage by up to 50 percent, which could avoid extra data charges from carriers.
Europe’s competition chief is running out of patience with Google’s attempts to avoid an antitrust fine.
While some vendor conferences can end up mired in technical minutiae, MicroStrategy believes it's better to show, not tell customers how its BI (business intelligence) software works, according to its president, Paul Zolfaghari.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg has dropped the price of a G.Skill 32GB RAM kit to $174
- Waze lets you order coffee and a donut from Dunkin' before you get there
- Windows 10 Creators Update review: Gaming, inking, and Edge win, while mixed reality loses
- How to get Windows 10 Creators Update: The release date and more
- Tested: Microsoft Edge is the only browser to run Netflix in 4K
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - Microsoft / VMWareVIC
- FTJunior Wintel Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationVIC
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSecurity Manager (Adviser)ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTField Hardware Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Drupal Developer / ArchitectQLD
- TPAutomation Test AnalystsQLD
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- FTProcurement Project ManagerACT