The Beats Music streaming service just went live in the U.S. with apps available for both Android and iOS (and Windows Phone later). But the new service's life comes with a blood sacrifice from MOG, another Beats-held streaming music service.
The tech industry gave a mixed reaction Friday to President Obama's proposed government surveillance reforms, with some saying his plan for curtailing abuse left either glossed-over details or was unclear.
President Barack Obama positioned his proposals for government surveillance reforms within the context of U.S. history to argue that spying is -- and always has been -- necessary.
These Internet services pop up on millions of PCs and smartphones every day, selling goods, processing searches and offering the latest in celebrity gossip. But if you're not Chinese, you probably won't recognize their names; they're catering to the ...
Wikimedia, the foundation that hosts Wikipedia and other sites, is considering supporting the MP4 video file format on its projects, because it finds that the current open formats it supports limit the number of videos and the ability to view them on...
Google is testing a high-tech contact lens for people with diabetes as an alternative to finger pricks for glucose testing, the company said on Thursday.
Some 100 American Eagle clothing stores may not need greeters anymore: Soon they'll be saying a different kind of hello on your smartphone, advertising the latest deals.
Facebook has launched "trending," a new feature designed to surface popular topics being talked about on the site, in a move that increases its rivalry with Twitter, and, eventually, could also increase its advertising revenue.
You have to give spammers credit for effort: Symantec found a spam campaign that manages to abuse three Web services at the same time.
Yahoo's Chief Operating Officer Henrique de Castro is leaving the company a little over a year after he was hired, according to a filing by the company.
AOL is relinquishing its control of Patch, an online site for local news that has struggled to turn a profit.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
Google is adding a feature to its Chrome mobile browser that can reduce data usage by up to 50 percent, which could avoid extra data charges from carriers.
Europe’s competition chief is running out of patience with Google’s attempts to avoid an antitrust fine.
While some vendor conferences can end up mired in technical minutiae, MicroStrategy believes it's better to show, not tell customers how its BI (business intelligence) software works, according to its president, Paul Zolfaghari.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW