Google has acquired DeepMind Technologies, an artificial intelligence company in London, reportedly for US$400 million.
Yahoo has acquired Cloud Party, a gaming company specializing in virtual worlds, in another deal to give the search giant more engineering chops.
The U.S. Department of Justice has filed its first lawsuits over counterfeit smartphone apps, charging four men who now face up to five years each in prison.
A German court has ordered Google to block its search results in Germany linking to photos of former Formula One chief Max Mosley at a sex party.
A new feature on Facebook designed to keep people abreast of certain topics has sparked criticism from some users who want it gone, calling it nothing more than a cheap Twitter knock-off.
Salesforce.com has announced a new set of tools aimed at Microsoft .NET developers, in a move that acknowledges customers' existing investment in .NET and which could help expand the size of Salesforce.com's developer community.
Workday is launching a reworked user interface for its cloud-based HCM (human capital management) and financial software that it believes will appeal to employees of all ages, from millennials to workers who remember the days of green-screen terminal...
Facebook is testing its advertisements on outside mobile applications, calling it a new way for app developers to monetize their creations.
Activist investor Carl Icahn has proposed that eBay spin off its payments unit PayPal into a separate company.
Netflix has a message for ISPs that might be thinking about charging more to carry its video service in the wake of last week's net neutrality ruling: Do so at your own risk.
By 2017, the typical mobile user will share their personalized data stream with 100 applications and services every day, with wearable devices and Internet-connected appliances fueling the use trend, according to Gartner.
Google, through its plan to link Gmail addresses to its Google+ social network, is violating a privacy agreement the company made with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, a long-time critic of the company's privacy practices said in a complaint to the...
A new Google service uses YouTube to shed some light on the bandwidth delivered by ISPs.
Amazon has approached several major media conglomerates to discuss adding live cable TV channels to its Prime Instant Video service, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal on Monday.
The Beats Music streaming service just went live in the U.S. with apps available for both Android and iOS (and Windows Phone later). But the new service's life comes with a blood sacrifice from MOG, another Beats-held streaming music service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC