Yahoo has reported an uncharacteristic rise in revenue for the second quarter, but it came with a hefty sum spent on boosting its search traffic.
Audi, BMW and Daimler will jointly purchase Nokia's Here digital mapping service for roughly $2.7 billion, and they plan to invite other auto makers to take a stake in the company as well, according to reports published on Tuesday.
Google has acquired Pixate, whose app-prototyping service could help Google make better apps of its own.
The end is near for Google+ Photos, the photo sharing service that's part of the company's social network.
More than 250 companies have signed on with Airbnb’s Business Travel program since its launch a year ago, but on Monday the home-sharing service launched a new product suite in the hopes of growing that customer segment further.
Microsoft is said to be paying $320 million to acquire Adallom, a Cloud security provider whose services might help Microsoft in its new push toward becoming a "Cloud-first" company.
The Massachusetts attorney general's office has launched an examination into how Uber and Lyft cater to people with disabilities, potentially creating more regulatory problems for the ride-hailing companies.
Homejoy, the at-home cleaning service that's one of a new breed of startups serving as a broker of on-demand services, is shutting down, as companies in that category face legal challenges aimed at forcing them to classify freelancers as employees.
Why stop your video for a snack, or when nature calls, when you've got a smartphone?
Reddit, the self-appointed "front page of the Internet" and one of the Web's most popular sites, is planning to crack down on objectionable content -- at least in public areas of the site.
Facebook's Internet.org could face regulation in India after a government-appointed committee on net neutrality said that content and application providers cannot be allowed to act as gatekeepers to the Internet.
California regulators have fined Uber more than US$7.3 million after the company failed to hand over data related to Uber's operations under an agreement between the state and the company.
Google is rolling out a new service that lets users buy retail items directly from the search results page on mobile devices, in an effort to make mobile search more useful and give advertisers a new way to attract customers.
Once regarded as a freewheeling discussion forum, Reddit is now struggling with creating rules to curb offensive and obscene content on the site, risking alienating a number of users, some of them concerned about protecting freedom of speech on the s...
Uber has reached a confidential settlement with the family of a girl who was hit and killed by an Uber driver.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA