Searching online for something like "diet plans," or "Caribbean vacation," or of course "iPhone," is bound to present a slew of results, including ads. Now, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission wants search engines to display those ads more clearly.
Each time any one of the billion Facebook users visits the social networking site, the company's servers must assemble data -- user posts, likes, shares, images -- from hundreds or even thousands of different servers around the globe. The page must b...
Google is revealing some new numbers around malware and phishing attempts in an effort to get more people thinking about online security and to make the Web safer.
Oracle's long-awaited 12c database has apparently received a firm launch date, with a company executive stating that it will be released "within the next two weeks."
In a coming together of rivals, Salesforce.com and Oracle have signed a nine-year agreement under which the companies will integrate their technologies and Salesforce.com will make a significant investment in Oracle products for its cloud computing p...
New legislation aims to reform the Patriot and FISA Amendments Acts to apply greater oversight and control to the government's surveillance programs.
Call it another brick in the wall. The surviving members of Pink Floyd have gotten together to slam Pandora for its support of an Internet radio bill that the rockers say would lead to an 85 per cent pay cut for musicians.
Oracle and Microsoft have announced a partnership that will see Oracle's database, application server, Java programming language and other products find a home inside Microsoft's Azure cloud service.
NewsBlur, by developer Samuel Clay, is an online news reader that offers a sophisticated interface, machine-learning and story sharing. It's everything Google Reader should have been, had Google taken a more lasting interest in it.
A foundation created last year to shepherd Bitcoin's software development has received a stern warning from a California financial regulator.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has asked Google for information related to its Waze acquisition, as the agency reviews the deal, according to reports published on Saturday.
A bug on Facebook leaked email addresses and phone numbers provided by some 6 million people on the site to certain other users, the company revealed Friday.
Instagram looks the same. It feels the same. But there's more oomph now with video.
Once-mighty America Online appears to be working on a new RSS reader product, with about a week to go before Google pulls the plug on its own Reader.
A U.K. regulatory group is giving Google 35 days to delete what remains of the data collected by its Street View cars in the U.K., and is using the threat of legal action to compel the company to comply.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW