Instagram is adding several features to its mobile apps including the ability to import and post previously recorded videos.
The music industry's lawsuit against a popular YouTube channel this week could indicate that publishers are looking for savvier ways to attack piracy besides going after YouTube itself, a legal expert said.
More cloud vendors are adding backup to the choices they offer customers, letting enterprises that embrace the cloud for applications, computing and storage also go there for business continuity.
Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Facebook is incorporating some changes into its news feed to make the content that it displays to users more personalized and relevant.
A rising percentage of older adults are using social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ too, according to a Pew study.
Twitter has revised its guidelines around abusive behavior following bomb and rape threats made against several prominent female users of the service in the U.K.
Apple should end its existing e-book agreements with five major publishers and sign no new price-setting distribution contracts for five years under remedies for e-book price fixing proposed by the U.S. Department of Justice and 33 state attorneys ge...
China Mobile, the country's largest mobile carrier, introduced two own-brand handsets on Friday, as a way to bring more affordable smartphones to its 740 million customers.
Google has shut down a specialized free music search service in India that it started in 2010 to link users to legal music streams on partners' sites.
Facebook turned on a key security feature by default on Wednesday that scrambles data sent by users to the company's servers, following similar moves in recent years by Web services such as Google and Twitter.
A proposed change to U.S. law that would allow state attorneys general to hold websites liable for content posted by users is a "dangerous path," a group of tech trade groups and legal scholars said Wednesday.
Get ready for a whole lot more Facebook content to start appearing around the Web. The social network kicked off a new program Wednesday that lets websites embed public Facebook posts on their own Web pages.
Sidecar is advising its drivers to steer clear of San Francisco International Airport after officials there started issuing citations to drivers for picking up and dropping off passengers.
Salesforce.com has expanded the number of mobile application development tools it supports and also created a series of templates aimed at helping coders create mobile applications faster.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
- Hands-on: The MacBook Pro's innovative Touch Bar will grab you
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- TPJava Software DeveloperQLD
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCChange Analyst - BankingNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - IPVPN Edge and Internet EdgeVIC
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC