Google needs help. More specifically, the Internet giant is looking for people who are experts on basically anything to lead some of the first sessions for its soon-to-launch Helpouts video calling program.
If you like to scour the deepest recesses of the Internet for everything from culturally-significant documentaries to the best recipe for a grilled cheese sandwich, you'll be happy to hear that Google has released version 2.0 of its YouTube client fo...
Many companies have begun using specialized software to analyze what people are saying about their products and services on social media, and now SAP says it can help them match up individuals' social profiles with customer history data from CRM (cus...
Google is making good on its promise to make its Maps app more comprehensive and useful following its acquisition of mapping company Waze, with some new traffic update features going live Tuesday.
YouTube is adding some new video-playing functions to its mobile app on both iOS and Android devices. Some of the tools are aimed at giving users more control over how they stream video to their television sets using Chromecast, Google's new video st...
GoDaddy has agreed to acquire Locu, a startup in San Francisco that helps local merchants get discovered online by their customers.
Microsoft has integrated Outlook.com with Skype in several countries, including the U.K., the U.S. and Germany, offering users the ability to tap Skype functions and contacts from within the interface of the webmail application.
Twitter has announced a new feature designed to give people a better sense of the context behind the site's characteristically short, 140-character tweets.
Facebook has designed a system that would allow individuals and advertisers to make direct connections to those physically nearby that share similar interests or are open to receiving certain advertisements.
Some recent cases of news articles about same-sex marriage disappearing from the newspaper page on Facebook appear to have been caused by a bug and not a policy violation, the social network said.
The use of tools to detect malicious patterns in apps led Facebook to temporarily disable some legitimate third-party apps that integrate with the social networking website, it said Thursday.
Facebook plans to test a new service designed to streamline the check-out process for people shopping on their mobile devices. It could become a competitor to other e-commerce players like PayPal.
San Francisco-based online payments startup Stripe expanded to the U.K. Thursday.
Google is shutting down its Messenger group chatting service as part of an update to its Google+ app for Android-based devices, the company recently announced. Google will also be ditching the service on iOS devices.
Facebook is looking for some really bad flash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW