Google needs help. More specifically, the Internet giant is looking for people who are experts on basically anything to lead some of the first sessions for its soon-to-launch Helpouts video calling program.
If you like to scour the deepest recesses of the Internet for everything from culturally-significant documentaries to the best recipe for a grilled cheese sandwich, you'll be happy to hear that Google has released version 2.0 of its YouTube client fo...
Many companies have begun using specialized software to analyze what people are saying about their products and services on social media, and now SAP says it can help them match up individuals' social profiles with customer history data from CRM (cus...
Google is making good on its promise to make its Maps app more comprehensive and useful following its acquisition of mapping company Waze, with some new traffic update features going live Tuesday.
YouTube is adding some new video-playing functions to its mobile app on both iOS and Android devices. Some of the tools are aimed at giving users more control over how they stream video to their television sets using Chromecast, Google's new video st...
GoDaddy has agreed to acquire Locu, a startup in San Francisco that helps local merchants get discovered online by their customers.
Microsoft has integrated Outlook.com with Skype in several countries, including the U.K., the U.S. and Germany, offering users the ability to tap Skype functions and contacts from within the interface of the webmail application.
Twitter has announced a new feature designed to give people a better sense of the context behind the site's characteristically short, 140-character tweets.
Facebook has designed a system that would allow individuals and advertisers to make direct connections to those physically nearby that share similar interests or are open to receiving certain advertisements.
Some recent cases of news articles about same-sex marriage disappearing from the newspaper page on Facebook appear to have been caused by a bug and not a policy violation, the social network said.
The use of tools to detect malicious patterns in apps led Facebook to temporarily disable some legitimate third-party apps that integrate with the social networking website, it said Thursday.
Facebook plans to test a new service designed to streamline the check-out process for people shopping on their mobile devices. It could become a competitor to other e-commerce players like PayPal.
San Francisco-based online payments startup Stripe expanded to the U.K. Thursday.
Google is shutting down its Messenger group chatting service as part of an update to its Google+ app for Android-based devices, the company recently announced. Google will also be ditching the service on iOS devices.
Facebook is looking for some really bad flash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW