Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Mozilla wants to make private browsing truly private.
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
Apple and Intel are both making progress in their efforts to hire more women and minorities, according to figures released by the companies this week.
Microsoft announced a smorgasbord of improvements to its Yammer enterprise social network today focused on helping people connect more easily with their teams.
Smartphone users might be better off seeing a doctor than relying on a family of mobile apps to diagnose whether moles on their skin are cancerous.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
Two days after announcing a sweeping reorganization, Google has detailed its first departure. Niantic Labs, an augmented reality unit of Google, will be spun off into an independent company.
Now you can really vent next time you want to say something privately on Twitter.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
When Google announced on Monday that it would create a new holding company called Alphabet, of which Google Inc. will be just one part, Larry Page said the new structure would allow the company to get more ambitious things done. But there was still a...
Ads have long been part of the trade-off for users of the free Web, but the rise of ad blockers is making it increasingly difficult for publishers to sustain that ad-supported model.
Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and Microsoft will take a new step toward combating the spread of child pornography, by blocking images identified in partnership with an industry group.
Google will become a subsidiary of a new parent company called Alphabet, under a massive restructuring arrangement designed to let the company's businesses operate more efficiently.
Microsoft's OneDrive storage service was updated Monday to let users easily sync entire folders with other people, and add a new system of notifications to help manage what could be a burgeoning fleet of shared files.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical LeadWA
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT